Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

It was now Monday morning so there's stuff planned for today especially for the new kid of neighborhood that was Alex who was slowly waking up stretching out his arms getting that good feeling out of it before rubbing his eyes to see better with his hair a bit messy, the emo boy was yawning a little bit covering his mouth using his arm then gets out of bed doing a little bit of exercising getting a better feel for his arms and legs not wanting to be too tired for school as he felt excited since this is his first day of school heading to the bathroom getting all prepared, when hearing his walkie talkie going off from Lincoln's message he immediately jumps onto the bed with his toothbrush in his hand didn't start yet was listening to his friends voice. "This is LincMeister! Come in you read me A Dog!! I'm about to head outside for school" He presses the button to speak back happily to hear from his new buddy. "This is A Dog! I read you loud and clear I'm about to get ready for school as well I'll see you outside" he said calmly running back into the bathroom finishing his duties putting on a orange/black striped long sleeve shirt some black pants with white lines and zippers on them, Sk8 hi black vans with white flames on them now putting around his waist is a grey trasher hoodie, then the final accessory is his chains hooked to his pants and crystal necklace changing up his look a bit still carrying his emo vibes then walks out of his house taking his skateboard to ride but checking the door to be sure it's locked then putting away his keys looking up ahead seeing Lincoln and others at the van waving softly at them.

Lincoln's POV

"It's now the first day of middle school for my friend Alex! He seems very excited about it too and going to different schools would be a challenge but surely will be fun meeting new people so why not give it try and mingle new friends" Lincoln said to the audience breaking the fourth wall for a second until turning back to the front door seeing his sisters all ready for school as well one by one has to be dropped off, he was checking his book bag if he left anything but hasn't misplaced so he's all good as the eleven year old was running outside towards Vanzilla with Lori driving like usual to make sure everyone was precisely dropped off upon looking ahead seeing the emo boy himself waving happily at him so he does the same back seeing Alex walking over to his friend's side still excited to be going to school but his outfit looks very snazzy than yesterday's he likes it. "Hey Alex you're up early did even eat breakfast?" He asked his fellow friend curiously since he gotten up and dressed himself for school seemingly so he assumed he must've ate some quick cereal than just leave his house. "Well...." it cuts towards the emo boy after brushing his teeth to getting in the shower washing himself while singing away about secretly Lynn until falling down in the tub as a bar of soap could be seen flying in the air then lands on his head while the water sprays on then shifts back to the scene. "Something like that but I'll just eat some when I get to school using my board" he said calmly showing his skateboard to the white haired preteen who is still holding his bag upon hearing Lori yelling out to her siblings. "You guys better be ready to leave!!! Otherwise find your way to school except for the little ones of course!" She said correcting herself since she didn't want her younger sisters out alone on the street that be bad for her parents to then be grounded would be irresponsible so the senior high schooler looks at the younger teen offering him to want a lift. "Hey Alex want a ride to school!?" She asked him after Saturday with him helping her doing her favorite things than her own brother why not be nice enough to give him a ride to school. "No thanks Lori I got my skateboard here so it's fine I appreciate the offer though for real!!" He said snapping his fingers before running over to the sidewalk as the blonde senior just shrugs heading to van began driving away with all loud kids to school but Lincoln remembers something very quick letting his emo friend know through the window. "Also Lynn wants to hangout with you at school when you meet her there! I almost forgot tell you but see ya later after school Alex" he said waving softly getting back to his seat with the van pulled off the driveway to the street going away in the distance.