Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

It was an average Wednesday morning hearing the birds chirping outside as the sun was doing good shining through the windows making the day more brighter, upon waking up the emo teen out of his slumber stretching his arms a little before stopping himself to feel his sharp painful wound on his left abdomen and arms for second then looks around his lonely room remembering it was now day three being in the hospital so far it isn't so bad as all he could do is lay down or when he has to use the bathroom just get up and do his business but at the moment rubbing his eyes only being met with a text on his phone from his sporty girl which said good morning having a heart emoji next to it making him smile widely feeling like he can always feel count on Lynn to make him happy.

Alex's POV

"You're so amazing Lynn! what would I do without you around to help lighten the mood more" he said to himself replying back to her text message leaving some cute words to brighten the morning so far he puts down his phone and slowly getting out of bed to the restroom taking care of his regular duties before leaving with washed hands crawling back to bed laying on the outside of the covers then grabbed the remote watching some tv to passing some time either had the news about his stabbing incident/recovery or bland shows which wasn't fun at all until his breakfast came a few minutes later by the local nurse and remained respectful enough to eat most of the dry waffles,weak sauce bacon, even undercooked eggs so didn't help the poor teen had to wait for her to leave then gotten up and somewhat running to the bathroom making himself puke from how bad it was surprisingly no food poisoning as his day wasn't going to well so far hoping Lynn is having a better time then headed back to his bed remaining there to drink some water filling his stomach up a bit. He remembers his childhood whenever having to go to the hospital before with his mom especially the needles but since he's older now doesn't need to be afraid of them anymore, including the part where it slowly injects into his skin or I.V's taking his blood like a vampire.

Lynn's POV

The sporty tomboy had woken up stretching her arms softly before putting on a calm smile picking up her phone to text Alex for a second then putting it down to go outside her room and heading to the bathroom getting all freshen up to visit Alex again, not only going to school for today since she felt so much better after yesterday was very stressful/traumatic but it worked out in the end because of those bullies gotten what they deserve for always targeting her precious boyfriend is now waiting in line which was slowly moving along where it is just Lola, Lincoln, and Leni didn't take too long then just her to use it. "Can't wait to see Alex only one more day left then he can finally come home! But have to maybe get him a present?!" Lynn said to herself putting a finger on her chin then getting an idea of what it can be and does her business before leaving the bathroom getting all ready for typical school stuff as usual would later get there on time to do her daily classes which wasn't too hard but actually bumps into someone she wouldn't expect to see again and it was Frans her old friend/ex.

Fransisco's POV

The softball player was just walking through the halls after some baseball practice with some of his buddies, just getting some goo goo eyes from other girls as he waves a little bit not paying attention to his surroundings acting a little arrogant then bumps into someone he hasn't spoken to  in a long while but seen around in school a lot which was the great sporty star herself Lynn Loud in his direction. "S-Sorry didn't see ya ther—oh Lynn! It's been a while..." he said calmly to her with a now quiet/sad look rubbing his shoulder for a moment feeling somewhat awkward because he used to have a crush on her before finding out she was just delusional from dehydration and secretly dated that one time before breaking up then Alex had came into the picture of course yet couldn't help but to find her still beautiful after not having much interactions since they've split especially now that they're older. "Oh hey Frans....good to see ya again! You look well..." she said calmly snapping her fingers a little bit trying to not feel so awkward around the guy but was already too late. "Yeah...you too I heard about the whole Randell situation and wanted to give my hopes to Alex!" "Oh he's doing good now! I'm going to see him again today after school...but I'll let him know...so I'll be going now!" She said slowly going around the softball player as he does the same looking a bit nervous yet chuckles a little bit then points out something purposely that catches her attention. "Of course! I'll catch you later Lynn but let him know that when he comes back to school to come see me since we...smoke together!" He said nonchalantly waving a bit then heading out before she can question him any further as this only gives the jock a secret that was meant to be kept between the two of them but with Frans he felt some jealousy towards his smoke buddy because of being with Lynn instead of him so doing that purposely even though it was his fault in the past but we won't get into that yet.