Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

Alex was slowly waking up out of the couch feeling a little tired but after having that good rest made the young man spring into action stretching out his arms yawning a little bit, surely he can feel so much better but still in pain holding his stomach after the whole fight from school now remembering what happened with Randell especially his words defending Lynn then had gotten one of those to put it best booboo kisses after getting a cut or something though he can't get the image out his head. So he was sitting up on the couch sighing away in confusion running around with little thoughts saying that maybe it was nothing she just wanted to make him feel better so they won't blow up again like that, but part of himself wanted to believe it was something more so why can't he just forget about it if clearly she treats him like a friend nothing more but little does he know someone was spying on him sort of. "Is something wrong Alex? You seem to be in deep thought" this didn't make the emo teen jump or anything just turns to see Lucy giving her a little small smile and waving a bit. "Oh hey Luce! I'm just thinking about Lynn...of course she just sees me as this friend and wouldn't want to just freak out over her either liking me as a friend or...ya know girlfriend! Since I do have feelings yet not sure if I should reveal..." He said shrugging a bit with his head down looking conflicted to the 8 year old goth girl.

Lucy's POV

The Ravenette was listening to him speaking his emotions about her big sporty sister who was currently still asleep at the moment, just hearing the conflicted/stressed tone in his voice she was now sitting next to the older young male being compassionate enough to help him through the issue that was being maybe friend zoned by the great sports star herself. "It sounds like you've been bitten by love bug Alex but I think your overthinking too much and should relax..." she said calmly patting his shoulder gently which is something she wouldn't do to anyone except her siblings in their time of comfort still being early with her siblings and parents are resting but willingly to be there for him. "Maybe your right I'm just overthinking and probably can just talk to her about it or i don't know got any ideas Lucy?" He asked her softly as he was laying his head back on the couch cushions. "Well leave it to Lori she knows all about this stuff I suggest going to her..." she said calmly in her usual gloomy tone before seeing Alex slowly sitting up straight on the couch taking her advice with a simple thanking her for that before leaving the room as Lucy walks over to the chimney being her other hiding spot to read.

Lori's POV

The high school senior was waking up out of her bed from hearing a little knock on her bedroom door assuming at first that was probably her little brother Lincoln as Leni was still asleep too from across the room because no one is allowed to be in her room or even near it except her boyfriend Bobby, so the blonde was getting a little irritated from the knocking then opens it to see Alex actually at the door looking very upset at something. "Alex?! I thought you were Lincoln what's up!" She asked leaning against the door with folded her arms waiting patiently there would have to be a reason the emo boy had came to her while in her little pajamas. "Sorry to bother you Lori but I've been feeling stressed over my feelings for Lynn and not sure how to get them out like this since I've never been in love before...thinking what if she still doesn't feel the same or just rejects it because we're friends...." Alex said stammering his words slowly holding his head squeezing his curly hair breathing a bit heavy until Lori proceeds to shake him softly to get the poor teen to calm down. "Relax Alex!! Your just gonna have to go in there tell her how you feel to see and man up don't panic okay!!" she spoke in soft/tired tone to him seeing how he's truly in love with her little sister part of her now wants to come up with an idea of bringing the two together even more now being the lady of the plan but has to get some backup right after she freshens up first.

Alex's POV

"Okay I just got to man up and tell her how I feel! I can't just be a wimp, I'm just gonna tell her how I truly feel even if she's probably half asleep though!" He said softly taking some small breathes then begins walking down the hallway passing by Luna and Luan's room that was closed, so the emo teen putting his hands into his pants pockets knowing he has to have confidence and opens the door walking inside to see Lucy was reading her poems like she wasn't even there and looks at the sporty teen stretching her other arm slowly sitting on the bed waking up to run her eyes still suffering from the broken left arm then looks over to see her friend by the bed a little startled. "Huh!?...oh Alex?! Don't scare me like that...why are you up so early what do you need?" She asked him tiredly rubbing her eyes softly to stay awake. "Lynn there's something I want to tell you....it's about the two of us and lately things have been great ya know us being friends but what I want to say is that Lynn Loud...I'-I-M...very much in love with you...since the day I met you and couldn't hide it anymore...he said to her feeing so nervous looking down at the floor like he wasn't trying to face her at all but for Lynn who was confused from what he was trying to say with all the stammering but now thinking it over she begins to grab his shirt collar pulling him close to her face as the unexpected happens she ends up delivering a passionate kiss.