Chapter 23

(Rated M love elements)

The bear aftermath Third Person's POV

The weekend finally approached but the two teens were separated currently stuck in their own sadness to really come together and fix the little issue by apologizing to one another but for them wasn't too easy especially from Frans to second bear incident though the two made out alive of course yet more awkward, so with Alex on one hand was scrolling through his socials seeing a few posts on a few people with their friends or in a relationship then turns off his phone remaining in bed holding his pillow using his right hand sighing out of emotional drainage but continued on with school. Lynn on other hand could be seen already awake and doing a few push ups in the process of waking up her younger sister then doing her sits up to ease her brain to distract herself, so the sporty brunette didn't have much options but to go out for a run on a early Saturday listening to some music while passing by a few people coming by on the sidewalk eventually made it to the park to do some yoga in the meantime feeling the burn.

Lynn's POV

The jock was doing her morning stretches in the sunlight didn't tell her siblings yet about her situation yet to cause more stress than it needed to be, she was telling herself to not think about it and have a relaxing time at the park but a few flashbacks flooded her mind about the times where Alex would walk through admiring nature or doing some exercises and race each other. "Man I miss that boy!...I'm so dumb saying that stuff to him. I should just go over and apologize especially after a literal life or death situation back in the woods we saved each other." she said in a sad tone knowing she was in the wrong as he was too. Lynn would go on doing her routines before heading back to the neighborhood area reaching the house just thinking if she goes over and talk maybe things can go back to how it was before, missing the emo boy being her lover that actually cares about her well-being than blowing her off for someone else trusting him for so long that she can't shake the feeling of losing this dude never wants that to happen so she was knocking on the door loud enough for her fellow teenage neighbor to hear it waiting patient outside his house. Her thoughts were racing out of her mind that couldn't be put into words, she was skeptical about him wanting to talk after the last couple days of just heartache and terror but to see her surprise he does.

A few minutes later

Alex had opened the door seeing who it is at his doorstep as he leans onto the side folding his arms looking at the sporty girl with a calm/awkward/tired expression waiting for whatever she has to say to him remaining silent for a moment to let her speak. "Hi Alex...I came here to talk so can you let me inside and hear me out please?" Lynn asked him softly hoping that he'll let her do that as the young man only lets out a small sigh before stepping aside to let her in before closing the door and locking it seems like he wants to hear about maybe an apology being a little stubborn because he should be aware of his wrongdoings from Thursday and Friday after that while bear fiasco now both in the dining room. "Lynn you can say whatever you have on your mind...I know things have been crazy..." he said calmly to hide his true feelings which is gloominess. "Okay Alex, what I said back there wasn't right at all plus slapping you and our little confrontation from yesterday in the woods. I was being such an asshole didn't mean to say that kept that horrible lie for 4 years and couldn't even spend a whole day not thinking about you or what I did!...I-I want to apologize I could never imagine a world without you in it, that would be hell" she said looking down in sadness at her twiddling fingers feeling very nervous after spilling the beans and knowing how intoxicated he was during that time wanting to fix that mistake. She didn't know if he'll even want a relationship with her, it's understandable after four years of happiness from their highs and lows they stayed together no matter what until their big fight now things fell in shambles, how he wanted to end it all too because of their breakup.