Chapter 32

Avu: but dii... I think I will be burden yaar dii...
Vaish: what burden? You are my sister.. so abhi have to take care of you... and he too says you are his  sister..soo chup chap chalo mere saath..
Avu: di...
Vaish: you are coming... I will pack your clothes and everything...
Avu: okk...😔
Vaish: don't be sad... we will have alot of fun ... dumboo
Avu: di.. maya is also there and.. you know na she really don't like me..
Vaish: I will see her jaise last time kiya tha na ..
Avu: I remember aap ne kya kya bola tha usse... tab se she is behaving bad with you too...

FLASHBACK...💛💛💛

After 2 days when maya came ... she used to sit with sid and he wasn't able to sit and talk with her mostly and in canteen also she used to be with sid.. once sid was having lecture so.. Maya was sitting with abhinavi and avu..
One girl was passing from there...
And the juice got spilled on maya's dress...
Maya: can't you see while walking... I know you all..
Girl: I am sorry...
Maya:yess.. you sick people are like this only... how expensive my dress was.. you can't even think to buy it and now spilled the juice on it...😡😡
Avu: maya its OK it was just a mistake and she is saying sorry also..
Maya: don't you dare speak in between... I know you middle class cheapster ...
Vaish:maya just shut the hell up... before I kick u out... she was just explaining you... she is not here by her father's money but by her own hardwork ... so better shut up.. First earn the money then say someone is middle class or not... okay.. you better leave from here...
Avu: di.. its okk.. you sit..
Vaish: it's not okay... she can't say you anything when she is here on her father's money...
By getting this much insult maya left the canteen and from that day onwards maya has started hating vaish too...

FLASHBACK OVER💛💛💛

Vaish: leave her now... uss stupid ko yaad kr apna mood na kharab kro ..I am having a good mood...
Avu: okay... Good night 😊
Vaish: good night 😁
Avu pov,
Di... I know you want to spend time with bhai... but mai sid ko avoid bhi nhi kar paongi aise toh... aur is bandar ke bacche ko toh kya bolo... maya ke aate hi mujhe jaise pata nhi kya samjha huwa hai... but I also know ki this all is planned by her... so that I can stay away from him... ohh god please help me... I love him but I can't say it too him...
Avu pov end...

Vaish pov,
I know avu... why you don't want to go there but... I know ki if we will go there only... then you will express your love... and sid ko bhi tumhare saath time spend Kerne milega... I hope ki sab thik ho.. and that maya goes away from us....
Vaish pov end...

Next day vaishneet has removed their names from hostel and informed them living in another house... and left for their college... they will come from university and take their bags and belongings and leave for sidshek House...

Here is today's chapter 😊😊.. hope you guyss loved it..pls like and comment.. Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋