Chapter 56

Jai came in room void of any emotion... he was angry... frustrated...betrayed... hate... every thing was clear in his eyes but not in face... he fell down beside bed...

Jai: why.. God...why.... I don't want history to repeat...
Reem: jai... jai..please..don't...
Jai was crying... never in her life reem saw jai this broken... or crying like this...
Reem: jai.. please talk to me... speak what you want...please..
Jai: reem... I am very bad brother... I failed ..  I failed.. I bloody couldn't save my mother first... and then my sister... I shouted on her... chillaya maine  use.. she was crying... I couldn't see her like that... bohat.. gussa araha hai mujhe... she was asking sorry from me... I behaved like jerk... she was afraid from me... she hided her relationship from me... mujhse.. am I that bad?
Reem: no jai..  you are not... tum bohat ache ho.. you are worlds best brother...best son.. best husband....and best father... see jai... I know avu ne galat kiya... she should not had hided her relationship from us... but kuch reason hoga na... please ek baar.. baat karlo usse..  sunlo uski... she was crying like hell... dekho.. jai we don't know what has happnd with your mom? Tumhare alawa kisi ko nhi pata hai... atleast say me..

Jai said her everything. .... Reem was shocked after hearing it...

Reem: jai.. yeh...
Jai:(bitterly)that is the reason I hate these rich people...  avu poori tarah mumma jaisi dikhti hai...  use dekho toh mumma ki yaad aati hai...I was very young jab mumma ka saath aise huwa tha... uss age mai samaj nhi hoti bachoo ko..  and I was working... cause mere paas sirf avu thi.. she was the last thing of my mumma....jise meri zaroorat thi... I will give my life for her..  I can't see her like this...

Jai was crying miserably...

Reem: jai.. you drink.. this... tum baat karo kal.. she will understand...
Jai: I won't say her about mumma...no...
Reem: jai.. she has right... to know...
Jai: I know... I will say when right time comes... Abhi nhi...
Reem: okay... now you take some rest...please..

She made jai sleep and prayed for their family happiness..

Next morning...
After waking up.. avu first came to jai..
Avu:(slowly) bhai...
Jai was waiting for avu to come ...
Avu: bhai.. I am sorry...I know I did wrong by not telling you... but please trust me ... I was ignoring sid in starting... baat tak nhi krti thi... I tried 100% bhai ki I will not fall for him... par wo bohat acha hai bhai... nhi ruk paayi khudko... he has safed me many times... I feel same with him..what I feel when you are around... he is not bad bhai... his father is very rich but then too he started working alone with abhi bhai so that he can have experience and his own money... bhai he wanted ask you yesterday only about marriage...
Jai: what...
Avu was looking down only...
Avu: bhai aap ek baar use baat kariye please...
Jai: what about his family... avu I know what you don't... bachi ho tum abhi... I saw how his father was humiliating you.. where was he... and that girl ... who was she. 
Avu: bhai sid nhi tha...he went to buy bangal for di... and that girl was ... family friend...
Jai: chalo I agree maan liya he is good then.... why you hided from me...
Avu looked down...
Avu: bhai... I didn't wanted to... bus dar lag rha tha.. himmat nhi huwi... bhai.. please don't be angry... I can't see you like this please.... I love you alot... I can't live without you both.. I know I betrayed you... give me punishment.. but please talk to me...pleaseeee..

Jai softened seeing his sister crying... she was his first child... he never denied her... he pulled her in a hug.. and started consoling her...

Jai: sshh.. bas chup I know mere bache ne agar kuch kiya hoga toh soch kr kiya hoga...
Avu: bhai .. aap gussa nhi haina..
Jai: no..  par agli baar per kuch nhi chupana..
Avu: no bhai never...bhai... I love you....
Jai: I love you alot more than you think...

That's when masti ka pataka came..

Aar: daddaaaaaaaaaaa.... avyyyyyy
Jai and avu separated...
Jai: lo masti ka pataka aagya...
Avu: bhaiiii..
Aar: avyyy you didn't meet me...
Avu: sollyyy baby....
Aar: I am no baby... m big....
Jai: yesss...  my aaro is a big girl...
Aar:dadaa.. choooo.. choo...(showing her hand🙅‍♀️)
Jai: hawww.. why...
Aar: avyy is mine...
Avu: yess... avy sirf aaro ki hai right...
Shru: nooooooooooi..... avy is mine...
And the war started between shru and aarohi...

Aarohi loves her bua to death.... she is her most favourite person...

Reem also came and saw...the drama...
That's when her eyes fell on the door...

Here is the chpp.😊😊 hope you guyss loved it.  Pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋