Chapter 69

After 2 months...
Abhinavi had returned from the trip everyone was happy... all the function of sidneet's marriage will be in Mumbai... all guest would be staying in hotel... Avu has reached Mumbai with jaireem, vm and vd....
Now,
Sm: avu beta for now you go and rest in the room... you will be tired once all the function starts...
Avu: okk mom...
Reem: mom is there any work...I will help you...
Sm: yaa beta... you come with me.. aar you go with your avu okay...
Aar: okk dado...
Avu and aar left for avu's room..
Avu: aar... you play with your toys...I am going in washroom...
Aar: yaa...
Avu came out of washroom after sometime... only to see sid sitting on the bed...
Avu: sid...
Sid: come here....
avu came and hugged sid....
Sid: you had something... After reaching here...
Avu: yaa mom had given me...
Sid: tomorrow when you had changed your dress... you are going to call me...
Avu: why...
Sid: cause I want to see you first.... After that till mehendi I can't see you...
Avu: okay I will call you...

Sid kissed her forehead and left...

Next day....
It was haldi of sidneet....
After changing in her dress Avu called sid...
Avu's dress..👇

Sid's dress

Sid's dress..👇

Sid came in avu's room

Sid: so beautiful...😍😍😍 I can't take my eyes off you.....
Avu blushed on it.....
Avu: you are also looking handsome me nigam...
Sid:ahaannn...
Avu: what are you holding..
Sid: ohh... this is haldi...
Avu: why....
Sid: I want to be the first one to apply you haldi... that's why asked you to call when you changed

Sid came in front of avu and applied on her cheeks... Avu was melting by Sid's touch... Avu came forward and rubbed her cheeks to Sid which were covered in haldi... Sid applied some haldi on avu's neck... she shivered with Sid's touch... Sid holded from waist so that she couldn't fall... she rubbed her another cheeks with his... Sid couldn't control and smashed his lips on her... taking her in a slow kiss... both were enjoying in each others arms... After some time they broke the kiss....

Sid:(huskily) happy haldi Mrs nigam...
Avu: same to you....
Sid: only 3 days to go meri jaan...
Avu: yes... now you go.. I too have to wash my face...
Sid: okk...