Chapter 38

Abhinavi and sidneet were spending the time happily... when they decided to have dinner in restaurant... that's when maya too came there .... after seeing maya sid was fuming but avu signalled him to be quiet and let it go...
Maya: where are you all going...
Vaish: just decided to go restaurant for dinner...
Maya: woowww...I too would like to come... just half an hour I'll come...
Before sidnavi rejects her she left for her room...
Vaish: abhi isse kyu mana nhi kiya... yeh hum chaaaro ka time haina..
Avu: dii... aise nhi bole...
Sid: bin bolaye toh aayi hai😒😒
Abhi: sid... and vaish she went to change also kaise.. rokta.. now don't spoil your mood we will have ice cream also while returning...
Avu: let's go dii you have to  change also...
After sometime all five went to restaurant and settled there...
While having dinner maya was trying to stick with sid but was failing...
While going as abhi promised he took them for icecream.. but avu asked abhi to take kulfi...from a stall instead of the shop...
Maya: it would be so unhealthy avneet... and dekha bhi itni choti si stall hai pata nhi kaise banate honge... I can't have it don't know hygienic bhi hai ya nhi...
Avu: I was not saying you to have.. I just want for myself...

( yaar agar abhi avu nhi bolti toh typical serial waali chup chap girl lgti and I don't want our avu to be that 😁)

Sid was happy listening to this as his junglii billi is awaken now....

Vaish: yes miss maya... we will have kulfi only you can go and have your scoop in the big brand shop...

Maya was huffing with anger due to the insult which she got just now...

Abhi: guyss... let's have kulfi... which flavour do you all want...
Avu: malaiii kulfiii 🤤🤤
Vaish: sameeee....
Sid: pista kulfii😀..
Abhi went to bring the kulfi without asking maya... maya went in car ...
Abhi brought the kulfii and all started eating while sid was admiring his beauty... who was all happy while having it.... After some time they left for home...

With jaireem,
Jai was standing in balcony and thinking something deeply....
Reem: what happnd jai? Kya soch rhe ho?
Jai: nothing... bas yahi ki... how is avu living there without me... bachpan se she never lives without me ....
Reem: jai... she wants become something in future.. and she is safe there vaish ke saath hai waha woh...
Jai: I know safe hai... but they are now not in hostel...
Reem: matlab...
Jai: vaish called me yesterday saying abhi wants to spend some time with her as they are getting busy in university...so abhi asked her to shift in his house ... she took avu with her also saying I can't leave her alone...
Reem: that's nice na jai ... vaish avu ke saath hi rahegi...
Jai: yahi darr lagta hai ki kahi kuch galat na hojaye uske saath... I only have her as  my mom's last thing... I don't want her to suffer because of some rich spoilt brats...
Reem: jai.. don't take tension... she is safe... and she had called me also saying abhi is taking them to restaurant for dinner also... and she was sounding happy too...
Jai: when she called you...
Reem: you where not here... and your phone was also switched off.. so she called me...
Jai: hmm... I want her to be independent... not even be dependent on mee too.. isiliye usse door bheja so that she can learn to protect herself...
Reem: I know jai... now you sleep .. you have lots of work to do tomorrow...
Jai: you took your medicine...
Reem: yah 😊
Jai: waah...bin bole...

After some time both slept...

Being a big brother there is a huge responsibility... they have to protect their siblings... they are like second father... chahe jitna jhagde but a brother is very protective let it be a big or small one...

Here is the chpp... hope you guyss loved it 😊😊. Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋