Chapter 34

Sid left the university without informing anyone about his departure... After lecture all were waiting sid in ground...
Maya: bhai where is sid ? I wanna go home yaha reh kr I am getting tanned..
Abhi: I don't know where is he
Vaish: and if you are getting tanned na so take cab and move we are not interested in talking with you...
Maya: I too don't want🙄🙄
Avu: bhai call him na maybe he is somewhere in college...
Abhi: I am trying but network but he isn't picking..
Avu: let me try...
Avu called him and sid picked in a single ring...
Abhi: haawww😒😒😒 sid I was calling you from many times but you didn't picked... Avu ne kiye toh you picked in one ring...
Vaish: samjho na abhi....
Meanwhile Avu was blushing as hell and sid was utterly shocked....
Sid: it's nothing like that dada.. I was hoping to call back you and same time Avu called isiliye I picked...
Vaish: where are you sid?
Sid: di I had some work left so I am not in university... you guyss come home I will be there...
Sid hanged up the phone before they ask more...
Abhi: he is behaving weird..
Avu: bhai maybe he was having work..
Vaish: yes abhi let's goo to hostel phir we have to bring our belongings..
Then the trio went to hostel then sidshek home... sid was waiting for them ...
Sid: welcome home bhabhi...😏😏😏..(in mind) welcome home meri jaan☺
Vaish: siiddddd😳😳😳 I am your di...
Abhi: yeh paagal hai forget him...😒😒
Avu was laughing at the trio..
Sid was starring her openly... then abhi coughed to get his attention..

Abhi: ahemm....ahemmm..
Avu: what happnd bhai??
Abhi: nothing I was saying ki let's freshen up them we will have snacks ..
Vaish: okay...
Sid: let me show you guyss room...
Sid took them for their room.. avu and vaish will be living in the same room... as avu asked for it...
After sometime avu left for hall as vaish was getting ready as abhi was taking her on date..😚😚😚
Avu : where is bhai...
Sid: he is getting ready for the date...
Avu: 🥰🥰 they both are happy ...
Sid: yes they both were childhood sweet hearts but were scared to say...
Avu and sid kept talking while maya was burning in rage seeing sid with avu...
After sometime abhinavi left for their date and sid to left for checking the decorations last time of his proposal...
Avu and maya was alone in the house.. maya came in avu's room..
Avu: do you want something..
Maya: stay away from my sid... I know how you village girls try to trap rich boys .... u are behind his money... sab pata hai ... you characterless .... you are here so that sid can get attracted towards your charms... and you make him love sick puppy... I know ... all of these good girl..behenjii drama... but I know ki sid will never like you... he is mine... so better stay away from him...

Maya left saying this...Avu was in tears after listening to her... she never thought maya to be this type of girl... and now she is wounded by her words....

Avu is wounded in heart.. will sid's love heal everything or.... avu will distant herself from him.... here's today's chappp... hope you guyss loved it 😊😊.. plss like and comment...will meet in next chpp...

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋