Chapter 45

Avu reached her house... both went sneaking in avus room... jai was not at home first they surprise reem and talked to her and baby , While Vaish left to meet her family... avu decorated the whole house and switched off all lights... as it was time for jai to come home....
Jai came....
Jai: reem... Reem... where are you why are these lights off... Reem...
Avu came from behind and hugged him and lights were turned on...
Jai: avu...
Avu: yes.. bhai...
Jai turned her and hugged her tightly...
Jai: when did you came....
Avu: just in afternoon...
Jai: mujhe batana tha na I would have came to pick you...
Avu: I wanted to surprise you... that's why we didn't say you and Aj  last paper huwa and I am here...
Jai: reem knew about this... 🤨🤨
Reem: yes Mr singh😂😂
Avu: okk.. let's eat something... I had made for you Bhai especially 😊
Jai: yes... let's have ... bohat din ke baad I will have food of my sisters hand...
Reem: yes... chalo let's have it... then we will watch movies ..😁😁
Jaineet: okk... mama...
Both laughed on it..

They had dinner .
They talked about everything till late night... while watching movie... Reem slept so jai took her in their room and also left avu till her room..

Meanwhile , abhi had called vaish...
Vaish: don't know abhi.... she was behaving weird
Abhi: matlab... like kaisee..
Vaish: I said her ki sid is not like that and it was maya who proposed so she... said ki it's their life... and she didn't  talked about it anymore...
Abhi: mujhe bhi sid ka behaviour weird laga...
Vaish: why....
Abhi explained  her what happened today...
Vaish: you think yeh hum se kuch chupa rahe hai...
Abhi: don't know....
They both talked for sometime And called it night...

Meanwhile , avu reached her room... and the first thing she did... was checking her phone... as it was switched off  .. the first thing she did when she came home was to keep her phone on charging...

She instantly called sid as she  knew sid wouldn't have slept till now... and in one ring he picked up the phone...

Sid didn't say anything for some seconds.. he was just feeling her voice...
Avu: sid...
Sid: baby...
Sid was on the verge of breaking...
Sid: I didn't  do anything... it was maya who proposed me I declined straight away.. but till then you had left... trust me avu I only love you....
Avu: shaant  meri jaannn... I know my sid will never cheat me... he loves me alot... I know you can never see someone like you see me... if the whole world will say this na then too I will support you only....
Sid: why didn't you picked my call..
Avu: I said you na it was dead... and the first thing I did when I came was keeping it on charging...
Sid: you also said you will missed call me once you reach...
Avu: siddo di ne call kiya tha .. I knew you where there I had given you a hint saying di am excited to surprise bhai... you didn't understood ki I was not angry on you...
Sid: hmm..🙁🙁
Avu: abb di ke aur bhai ke saamne agar kuch bolti they would get doubt... isiliye and baad mei ghar aane ke baad bhai the so I got busy... abhi thodi der pehle I came in room and called  you instantly..
Sid: I love you🥺
Avu: I love you more bandar...😁😁 I knew you will not sleep till I call you...
Sid: ayee..  bandar to nahi... junglii billi
Avu: sidd..... Acha leave it..  you had dinner right...
Sid: yaa bhai ne zabardasti se khila diya tha..😅😅
They both talked about anything and everything whole night and slept while speaking only with their call on...

Ahemm... ahhemm.. clearing my throat...😂😂 ...
No misunderstanding...
Abbbb....

Here is the chpp 😊😊. Hope you guyss loved it.. pls like and comment..Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋