Chapter 62

Jai turned to see Sm standing there....

FLASHBACK 💛 💛 💛
Sm came to sid's room for searching him....and didn't find so she came out..and heard what all jai said...

FLASHBACK OVER 💛 💛 💛

Jai wiped his tears...and stood up..
Jai: aunty you...
Sm:  I had listened everything jai...
Jai: I...
Sm: you didn't need to justify yourself... I know what you are feeling...but just.. can you show me your mom's photo please...
Jai handed sm his mother's photo... sm has tears when she saw the photo...
Sm: soni.... yeh...
Jai: you know my mom....🥺
Sm: yes... bohat ache se... we were childhood friends... she was like my sister... we studied together...
Jai: what...
Sm: yes... you sit..here...
They both sat on bench...
Sm: me..  your mom..sid's dad..and.... your father... we used to study..play... live together...
Jai: yes... mom has said me about you...
Sm: you know.. we were together.. for years... but then we had to shift so we left... I got married to sid's dad... After that I never.. got chance to meet her... bas ek bar we video called your mother.... you and avneet were very small... After that she never picked my call..  I tried to find her alot... but we didn't got any hint....
Jai: unhone agar kuch choda hota toh milta nah...
Sm: matlab...
Jai: mujhe thoda thoda yaad hai.. mom used to say me about her some friends... After you went... my mom got married to my dad.. some months were..Good... but then dad's company started losing... he started spending mom's money... he used my mom's everything...kuch nhi choda.. kuch nhi.... he used to beat my mom... he even sold nanu's company... he took all money... he became drug addict... one night he came home and ..and...

Jai was a crying mess now...

Sm: say...na..please..beta..tell..me..  what he did...
Jai: he ...rap..raped...my mom...he did this because mom was not giving him the chain which nanu gave... I was very small... he beated my mom I couldn't do anything... I was helpless.. apni mom ko nhi bacha saka... After some months..  he got his company back ... and mom was pregnant with avu... he said... he can't keep beggars  in his house... he said mom was just his pawn.. he never loved her... he said my mom to leave the house... cause he can't have a girl child... he wanted boys..so that... they can provide..him money... he was bloody money minded person....he said mom to leave me to him...only...

Sm was in shock ...her best friend her...soni has faced this much and then too she kept mum and never said bad about him...

Jai: we left his house..at night...mom had some money..so we survived some months...then there was nothing so we came in this village... we started living happily... he wasn't there... he was a close chapter.... but it was not the case... After 2 years... mom had an accident... everyone thought it was normal... but I knew the truth...

Sm: what....
Jai: he came one day before mom's accident and asked her to give me...but I hated him from core.... I didn't went with him... he left that day... but then next day mom had an accident... he did that.. I listened him... he said ki... it was my mom ..cause of which he couldn't get..me... he cleared her..from his life...and..I....
Sm: what.... how can he do this....
Jai: but he did aunty... from that day I started hating those rich people...for whom every thing was below money... avu looks same like mom...that's why I was hesitating for sid...and her relation... aur phir sid's dad also... that was just a hit on my earlier wounds... so I reacted..this way...
Sm: you are very strong my child.... you are the one who did every possible thing a brother can do...you did everything perfect ... you know when I saw avu na first time... I felt that she was my soni..
Jai: that's why I wanted her to be always with me...so that I can protect her...
Sm: she is safe... she is very lucky ki she got you as her brother...mother. and dad... every thing... but now I promise she will get her mother's love from me... I am your and avu's mom ... you are my child... you don't need to cry... if you want anything you come to me... baat karo mujhse..batao mujhe... I will always listen...
Jai: thankuu aunty 🥺
Sm: aunty..😤.nhi..say mom
Jai: m..mom...
With that jai hugged her.. tightly... sm hugged him tightly...
Sm: does avu knows anything...
Jai: no... I don't want...to.. you say mom..what should I do...
Sm: if you don't want then don't... she is happy in her life... she has you as her father... and now me as her mother... don't say..her..okk. chalo... now be good son and come in home... and wash your face and sleep with me...

Jai and sm went in....

Sometime it is better to not tell anyone... about something which will make their present bad... sometime keeping it yourself is better...

Here is chpp for today.😊😊.. hope you guyss loved it..pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp...

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋