Chapter 43

In this one month , all were preparing for exam and our sidneet..... they daily studied together , some time romance hug, kisses all were not new for them..
They were happy together and a secret from everyone...

First exam day,
Avu was coming out from her room when suddenly someone dragged her in a room...
Avu: aahh...aahhh
Sm: shushhhhh
Avu: mmhh...mmhh..
avu bite the person's hand and he left her mouth...
Avu: sid... yeh kya hai... aise kyu pull kiya..  I thought ki pata nhi mai kidnap hogyi....
Sid: kidnap toh mai kar Lunga... agar you didn't came early from your home after exam...
Avu: siddooooo...
Sid: achaa okk...
Avu: say... why you brought me like this....
Sid: today is our first exam and mere liye you are lucky..... outside i can't hug you...☹☹soo...

Sid immediately engulfed her in hug... both stayed in that position for some more time and left....

Like this they completed their whole exam... and today was the last exam...

Avu was going her home from university only... Sid dragged her in classroom..

Avu: sid ...
Sid: what am going to do without you here.... I will get bored...
Avu: you can roam in Mumbai... many  places are there or you can watch movies ....
Sid: hmmm... but I am going to miss you....
Avu: me tooo.... you can call me whenever you want... will talk like that....
Sid: I love you baby....
Avu: I love you more...
With that sid took her in a passionate kiss for minutes and left her....
Avu: acha , I will go now di ne cab book ki thi aagyi hogi and .. yaa my mobile is dead.. so after reaching there I will give you a missed call from di's number and will call you in night...okk
Sid: hmm... take care...
Avu: bye...
Avu kissed his cheek and left... Sid too left after her..

Avu was going to sit in cab when one student asked her to come in staff room as one teacher had called her...

Meanwhile Sid was going from ground when all of sudden maya came in between and sat on her knees ..
All students were shocked... some were jealous and some were only seeing..

Maya: sid I had always look upto you.. from childhood I had dreamt of us together .. I had always loved you... together we can make a great pair... please be my boyfriend..
Sid: maya... I..

Unknown to sid , avu had heard ... before anyone could say, vaish called avu...
Vaish: avu... let's goo... our cab is here..

Vaish had came to call avu as she had left , and she too saw maya doing all that ...

Sid turned behind to see avu standing there and vaish behind her... sid was pale as he thought about avu... before he can say anything vaish took avu and left in cab....

Maya smirked evilly after seeing avu going with vaish...

Sid: avuu... dii....
Sid was going to run behind them..but maya stopped him...
Maya: sid... please say something...
Sid: do heck with your say maya... you knew I already love her... then too you did this... why... I had  assumed you my friend but....I am sorry but I don't love or even like you a little bit...

Maya was taken back a bit... but she had expected it ... but was happy internally for making avu misunderstand about them...

Abhi came to sid..
Sid: dada.... avu.... she will misunderstand me....
Abhi: shh... sid shant hoja... you call her... and make her understand....
Sid: yaa... mai...
Sid tried calling her but she was not picking as her phone was dead... and sid thought something else....

Kaisa laga😈😈😈... maya had played her card.... now what do you think will happen to our sidneet.....

Here is chpp for today...😊😊 hope you guyss loved it... please like and comment.. Will meet in next chpp...

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋