Chapter 51

Meanwhile maya was planning something big this time and was very happy...

Today was abhinavi's sangeet and they can meet now...
Abhi saw vaish and was busy..  admiring her..  when she was coming to sit beside him on sofa...
Vaish's dress 👇

Abbi's dress👇

Abhi: you are looking beautiful

Abhi: you are looking beautiful... 🥰😘
Vaish: thanku... you are not looking bad...
Abhi: what 😲
Vaish: yes.. matlab achi hi  lag rhe ho...
Abhi: you are saying like mujh par ahsan kr diya hai koi...

Sm came and saw her elder son and daughter in law... and prayed for their healthy life..
Sm: yeh kya khusr pusr chalo... hai...
Abhi: kuch.. kuch bhi toh nhi mumma..
Vaish: mummy.. avu kidhar hai..
Sm: woh aur shruthi ... dono kaam ker rhe the subah se abhi maine bheja hai unhe tayyar hone...
Vaish: isiliye mai unlogo ko apne paas rakhna chahti thi... mujhe pata tha ye dono aise hi karege...
Abhi:  maine bola unhe.. so they said ki... unke dii ki shaadi hai woh hi agar kaam nhi karege toh who will do...
Sm: loo yeh Mr jinhe kaam krna chahiye woh abhi aarahe hai...
Vm said as soon as she saw sid coming..

Sid's dress👇

Sid: and what's going on

Abhi: your praise....
Sid: waah... say now also ... I will too get to know what are my family thinking about me...
Sm: that you are kaamchoor...
Sid: whatt....
Vaish: yes bro... here my sister are working like robot aur aap hai ki...
Sid pouted.. 
That's when  sd came...
Sd: aree. ... why my son will work..
That both girls are doing na... what's the need for any one else...
All felt bad hearing that... sid was angry...on sd..
Sid: dad they are not worker okk... they loves di and bhai... that's why they are working in their marriage... .
Sd: why are you taking her side... I saw you many times since she came you are moving around her only.. what was that girls name... yaaa avneet..
Abhi: dad..  please...
Sd: ya.. yaa...
Sd left from there...
Vaish: why uncle is behaving this way...
Sid: he is like that only...
Sid too left...
Sm: beta ... you don't spoil your mood its your function...

Sid directly went to avu' s room...
Meanwhile avu was pinning her dupatta...
Avu's dress👇

Sid came and directly kissed her

Sid came and directly kissed her ... avu was shocked by sudden move ... but kissed back after sometime... she sensed sid is angry...she was caressing sids hair... for calming him down.. but  it was not helping him at all... and encouraging him to move further...

But sid stopped himself... and backed away...
Both were panting....
Avu:sid.sii..sid.. what is this... I got shocked...
Sid: I am sorry...😣😣 I shouldn't have kissed you like that....
Avu: sid... look at me... I didn't felt shocked ki you kissed me like that... you can whenever you want... you have right on me....
Sid: I was angry...
Avu: I know... kya huwa hai... abb bataoo..
Sid: Nothing... you just don't work here...I don't like it... worker are there na... you are my girl... my soon to be wife.... I want you to order not... this...
Avu: sid.. kya hogya... somebody said something...
Sid: nhi..
Avu: mujhe acha lagta.. hai .. I feel like I am part of the family... aur it is my di and bhai's marriage mai kaise... na karo kuch...
Sid: but... you ..
Avu: bas... bandar... chupp.. kitna bolte ho tum...
Sid: mai bandar... and you junglii billi....
Avu: haw... abhi jungli jaise mere room mai kaun aaya tha...
Sid: he..he.
Avu: jao... mujhe tum se baat nhi karni...
Sid: why....
Avu: you didn't saw my dress siddoo..☹☹
Sid: I saw meri jaan... sabse pehle wahi dekha tha...
Avu: acha....🤔
Sid: yes... this is the same dress which I gifted you...🥰 and you are looking bomb...
Avu: sidd😳😳
Sid: what...  you are looking super hot in it...
Before avu can say... shruthi came...
Shru:avu... ahann.... jijuuu aap yaha...
Sid: aayee..  I am not your jiju...
Shru: what.. you are... already you took my place...abh..go... we will come ...
Sid: what... your place...
Shru: yes... before you came in avy's life .. I was the first one to see avyy.. and now... you..
Avu : chalo... bass.. now you both will start .. usse pehle we should go... shruu chal... sid you too go..
Avu left with Shruthi....
The function was full on fire... everyone enjoyed...
And retired to their room...

Here is the chpp.😊😊 hope you guyss loved it..pls like and comment..Will meet in next chpp.

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋