Chapter 60

After seeing sid's care towards avu and the food.. jai knew sid would do anything but not let any harm come towards her... she will always have sid's back...

Jai decided to tell sid about his decision as his mother was also there...

Jai called everyone down...
Reem: jai you called...
Jai: yaa.. avu is it paining now...
Avu: no..bhai it was just a scratch...
Abhi: where were you seeing ??
Vaish: this girl..was coming to us.. to wish..and got tangled , and fell down..

Sid was smirking seeing avu getting scolded.. while avu mouthed him bandar...

Sm: okk... bass ab no one will scold my child... jai you called for a reason right...
Sid and avu got alert...
Jai: yaa.. so everyone please sit...I called all of you to say about my decision...

Sid and avu's breath were getting high..they were praying to God for their relation...

Jai: after many times thinking ... I came to decision ki if someone can handle my sister and her safety..her respect... can take her care... then it is only............

SIDDHARTH NIGAM....

Everyone were happy listening to this... and the most were our cutieee pie...
Sid: thankuu soo much bhai... for trusting me.. I promise avu will never face any problem in her life... till I am alive... if she ever sheds tear I will be the first one to wipe... I promise...

Avu was weeping silently...
Abhinavi had pleasant smile... while sm was thinking something...
Reem was delighted...

Avu: thanku soo much bhai....
Jai: come here...
Avu was going to him when sid stopped her and wiped her tears...
Jai smiled... and asked sid to come also..
He hugged both of them.... and kept Avu's hand in sid...
Jai: ek kharoch bhi na aayi...
Sid: kbhi nhi....
Sm: ahemm... ahemm...
Abhi: boliye.. mumma..
Sm: beta Vaish come here...
Vaish: yes mom...
Sm: jai as sid's mom I am asking for your sister's hand officially.... will you give your princess to us....
Sidneet were on seventh cloud... Avu became tomato and ran from there...
Sm: I with my elder son and daughter in law wants your sister in our home... will you give your sister's hand... for my son...
Jai: yes aunty... I will... but what about sid's dad...
Sid: you don't take tension about dad bhai... he have to agree... I promise avu will have the same respect which di and mom have.... I will also announce about our relation officially in dada and di's reception...
Vaish: yes bhai... Avu will be with me always....
Abhi: I will take care of her as big brother... I promise...
Jai smiled at their love...
Reem: I will bring sweets...
At that time aaro came....
Aar: siddo....
Sid: yes cutieee pie...
Aaro: (whispered) I want to say something...
Sid: first I will introduce you to my family... mom.. she is aaro .. jai bhai's daughter.. and my cutieee pie..
Aar: hello...
Sm: hello... aaro... you are so cute my child....
Aar giggled...
Sm: you can call me daado..
Aar: sachi....
Sm: yes...
With that aaro hugged her... Sid introduced her to abhi also...
Aar:(whispered) siddo... I want to say you something...
Sid: yes say....
Aar: avyy... said you to meet her at night... she will be waiting... don't tell anyone...
Sid smiled hearing it... he was just waiting for night only...
Reem and vaish went to avu...
Reem: avu open the door...
Avu: bhabhi....
Vaish: avu khol na...
Avu opened... she was blushing all the time...
Vaish: ohho.... devraani..ji.... you Are blushing...😏😏
Avu: diiiiiii😳😳😳
Reem: vaish.... don't tease my avu... dekho she is already red....
Avu: bhabhi aap bhi....
Reem: okk... now seriously... yours and sid relation is going to take new step....
Vaish: yes... in our reception sid will do official announcement and engagement with you...
That's when they heard gasp.....

Shru: hawww.... itna sab kuch hogya... and nobody said me... very bad....
Vaish: are..... Abhi shru tera kya hoga... Sid to apni Avu ko Lee jayega...
Shru: par phir bhi avy is first mine....
Now you will say what happnd.. in my absence... sab janna hai...
Reem: wait first... have some sweets... then you all talk I will go down...
Avu: bhabhi stay with us na....
Reem: I can't... niche aunty is also alone... and I have to make snacks also... you all chitchat I will come after sometime....
Avu: okk...
Vaish: bhabhi... mai aao..?
Reem: no you all rest... I will come soon...
Shru: abb bataoo... kya huwa when I was not there....
Avu explained her... what had happnd..
Shru: ohho.. Sid to baaki test dene see bach gaya...
Vaish: test... wo kaise
Shru explained her...
Vaish: waah... Sid ne banaya bhi khana...
Avu: yes... it was too tasty...
Shru: you will to praise only na...😏
Avu: nah... it was really... bhai was also impressed... you can taste some... now also...
Shru: nah I am full...

After some teasing and banter... all came down to have dinner...

Phewww🤧🤧🤧

Now sidneet will be official...😍😍😍
Sidneet's talk will be in next chpp...

Here is chpp for today. 😊😊.hope you guyss loved it. Pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp.

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋