Chapter 55

Double update ✌✌
Sid came in avu's room...
Sid: avu... baby... I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise.. I was not there when you needed me the most.... I am the world's most bad person...

Just then he saw the locket on bed.. which Avu has kept there...

Sid: in this time also you trusted me.... I know you are waiting for me... and your siddo will not disappoint you this time... I am coming to you... I will bring you here with me .... with the respect you deserve.. your siddo is coming....

Sid left the house... and left for avu's home....

Meanwhile,  with jaineet...
Jai has came with his friends car... there was complete silence in car.... avu was weeping and Shruthi was handling her....

Shru: avyy... have water na... you didn't had anything since afternoon... please...
Avu: no.... I don't...
Jai wanted to console his sister but was angry... and wanted to clear everything first...

They reached home...
Avu was just thinking about all incidents.... and her and sid's moment... she was sure that sid will come for her... but wasn't able to match her brothers eyes....

Jai: come out avneet....
Shru: avyy chal....
Jai came in house with avneet and shruu...

Reem was waiting for jai... aarohi has slept long back...

Reem: jai... finally ... Avu... what happnd? ... what have you made yourself..... wait I will bring water...
Reem came with water... and made avu drink..
Reem: jai... say something what happened?
Jai: WHAT SHOULD I SAY.... AVNEET hi bolegi.... say... haven't I asked you to stay away from these rich people... ek nahi kayi baar.. bola... didn't I? What you did... they were there insulting you... you didn't said anything... kyu chup thi...
Avu: bhai...
Jai: KYA. BHAI.. HA... avu... I know these people... they behave sweetly infront of you aur sabke saamne insult krte.. hai...
Avu: bhai... sid ....
Jai: Naam bhi nhi lena uska....
Shru: bhai..lekin he is seriously not like that....
Jai: you don't know Shruthi... how are they... I had seen what has happened with my mom...
Avu: bhai... sach...mai.. sid waise nhi.. he loves me alot...
Jai: bohat.. pyaar krta.. hai to kidhar hai.. abhi... he would have came... behind you.. but nhi aaya na... he loves his family more...
Avu had no words...she kept quite...
Reem: jai..please.. shant hojao... what happnd? Say me...
Jai said her everything....
Reem: a...
Jai: Kab se chal raha hai... from when you both were in relationship...
Avu:b...
Jai: I asked kabse..
Avu had her head down....
Reem: avu say na... bachaa..
Avu: (slowly)more than 3 years...
Jai was feeling betrayed... he went from there...
Avu: (pleaded)bhai... please listen...naaa ... bhai... I didn't do intentionally... bhai... ruk jaye....
Avu fell down on her knee....
Avu: di..  please aap bhai ke paas jaye...
Reem: avu..
Shru: di ... am here.. you go to jai bhai...
Reem went behind jai...
Shru:avyy...
Avu: (with hiccups )shru.. you say to bhai... mujhse naaraz na..ho please... I love him...alot... I can't choose between them...I need bhai.. and sid both...
Shru: avyy.. bas...
Avu: I tried alot in start to stay away from sid... lekin nhi hopaya... I will die... without sid and bhai... sid said he..was going to ask for marriage from bhai today only...
Shru: you drink water... you have trust in your love right.. so just wait.. your love will win... Sid will come and jai bhai will also forgive you... he will understand you...now you take rest...

Avu was not in state to say anything..she was crying violently...

Shru made avu lie on her bed and went to call her mother and inform her about their arrival..

With abhinavi,
Vaish: abhi... Avu was crying... I failed to be a good sister... maine uski insult hone di... I couldn't do anything....
Abhi:sshhh... baby.. shant I know dad ne bohat galat kiya... I will never forgive him... he has broked my sister and brother... aur us maya ko I will make sure she suffer hell...
Vaish: jai bhai would be hating me... he just asked me to be always there with her.. and I..
Abhi: shh... we will goo there in the morning only.. we will clear everything and will apologise..OK.. now you change first and then sleep ... you are already tired...
Vaish:hmm...
Vaish came after changing and both slept in each others embrace...

What has happnd with avu and jai's mom...? Their father...? will soon reveal.. jai's view will come in next chp...

Here is the chpp...😊😊 hope you guyss loved it...pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋