Chapter 57

Sid couldn't come in night as his car stopped...
He came in morning.... and saw the door of their home open....
That's when he saw his avu... her eyes were red as she was crying all night...
He was about to go when he saw jai.... and he listened their whole conversation... he was cursing maya ... and was hating his dad .. cause of them his love is suffering...

Reem saw him standing on the door... he too saw her...

Reem:ahem...ahemm..
Avu:what happnd bha.....
Avu too saw sid.. she was happy and proud seeing her love in front of her... she knew  he would never break his promise... and will make upto her....
Avu was going towards him when a hands stopped her...

It was non other than jai...

Jai too saw sid has came ... jai moved towards him...
Reem: siddharth please come in..
Jai: reem...
Reem: jai.. please...
Jai sighed and let sid enter... Reem went behind and close the door... as they  don't want any rumours in village...
Jai: why have you came....
Sid: jai bhai...I...
Jai: yess ... you... bolo bhi...
Sid: I am ashamed what my father has said to avu ... I know I shouldn't even stand here... it was my responsibility to safe avu from any allegation...but trust me... I am not playing with avus emotions... I can never... I truly love her only....
Sid was saying all looking down...
Jai interrupted in between...
Jai:hmm... you love her...kaise maanlo...
Avu: bhai...
Jai: avu you go in your room and take aaro with you... I will speak to him...

Sid was scared cause of jai's expression... sid looked upto see the eyes he fall for.... they were giving him strength..  and the small smile on her lips... for which he can shake the world....he knew he had to make jai agreed and he knew he can... atleast for his jaan....

Avu left with aaro and Shruthi was eavesdropping on them... to see what happens...

Jai: why are you here...
Sid: I want to apologise on my family behaviour... they did wrong... I want to prove you that I am worthy of your princess... I know you love her alot... I too do... she is my world.... I can do anything for her...
Jai: you can do anything....
Sid: yes...
Jai: ohkk... let's see what you can do for my sister... for now you can stay in guest room... I will come in sometime and then see what you can do...

Jai was kind of relieved when he saw sid here... but his fears was not letting him... he wanted to test sid whether he is trust worthy or not... he can't hand over his princess to anybody so easily...

Jai: I am giving you a chance as my sister loves you alot... and I can't see her unhappy... but you won't talk to her without my permission... am giving you liberty to stay here it doesn't mean I forgot everything...
Sid: I will do anything for gaining your trust...

With that jai left.. as he had some work... Reem showed sid the guest room and asked him to freshen up...

As soon as jai left ... shru came running in avus room ... avu was tensed thinking what was happening there...
Aar: avy... let's play na....
Avu: aaro.. baby.. just give me sometime...
Aar: okh..aayyyyyyyyy...
Avu: till then you play with your doll...okay...
Shru barged in avus room....
Avu: hey... are you alright...
Shru: ya.. ya...
Avu: wait .. have water... aise bhaag kyu rhi ho...
Shru: you won't believe what has happened outside...
Avu: what..happnd... sid.. bhai.. said him something... say na...
Shru: bataooo....🤔🤔😝
Avu: don't play with my patience Shru jldi batana....
Shru: hmm... okay... so bhai ............
Avu: bolna...
Shru: bhai..said that .....  he will test sid...
Avu was surprised
Avu  : what...
Shru: yaa.. bhai said he will give a chance to sid to prove himself.. if he is worthy of his princess..
Avu: matlab...
Shru: abb wo toh nhi pata... bhai kya karenge... but mujhe lag rha hai ki he will do many things...😏🤔

Avu was happy that jai is considering sid and she knew sid will make sure to prove he is the only one for her...

Avu: where is bhai... and sid now...
Shru: bhai went out for some work... and your lover boy.........
Avu: shruuuuuu plzzz bata na
Shru: bhai asked him to live in guest room for now...
Avu: what..... I will... I will just come in some minutes...

With that avu ran towards guest room...

Jai has finally agreed for considering sid...🤧🤧  he is gonna do many things... you can think...what 😂😉

Here is chpp for today. 😊😊 hope you guyss loved it. Pls like and comment..Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋