Chapter 46

Next morning,
Avu wake up and saw call was still on so she cutted it and msged sid... After that she went to take shower ....
After an hour,
Sid woke up and saw the call was ended and a msg was there...
Msg: call was on whole night.... I just now cut it ... noww.. go and take shower and have breakfast... and don't take stress enjoyy the holiday... hotel jao... places ghumo... will call you in night... bye....😊

Sid smiled at the msg and left to take shower and then breakfast...

Maya was also there on dining.... when sid came.. and saw her... his mood became sour...

That's when maya started her drama..
Maya: sid I didn't know you love that avneet... I had loved you since childhood and you were also Frank with me... I thought you too love me... Sid I know I shouldn't have proposed you infront of college ... but you too had done wrong by insulting me... Sid everyone was there... After you left everyone was pitying on me..😔😔

Sid: I know maya I did wrong by insulting you infront of students... but I knew you were already Knowing I  loved avneet... then too you pretended and about students they will forget everything after vacation...I don't want hamare wajah se our parents relationship to break that is why am not saying you anything... but pls from now on stay away from me...

Abhi calmed sid and asked about avu when he said that her phone was off and they had spoken and cleared everything..

After a week, abhinavi has a doubt that sidneet are in relation... but they  know if they are hiding then there must be a reason ...

Now, avu hasn't called sid since yesterday night not even saw his msg..
Whereas vaish was also not answering their call... sid was trying to not think any negative... abhi was also confused why vaish was not picking calls....

That's when sids phone rang and he picked up without wasting a second and started speaking unaware of abhi being standing behind him...
Sid: baby... why were you not picking my call... I was so tensed... I thought something big had happened... you also didn't saw my msg... meri jaan atak gayi thi... you promised you will never miss my call or msges then why..... 
Avu: sid....aa..I
Sid: speak something..
Avu: chuppp.... bandarrr... chuppp...🤫🤫😑😑😑
Sid: ☹☹☹
Avu: sidooo... you are not only allowing me... so how will I say ...
Sid: acha you say...now
Avu: I became bua last night...😁😁😁
Sid: whatttttttt
Avu: yes.... that's why I was not at home bhabhi ko kal bohat zyada contraction ho rha tha so we went hospital and my cuteepieee came...😍😍
Sid: waaooowww.... that's the reason you didn't pick my call...
Avu: yaaa.. abhi I came home with di as she was also there with me... to call dekha...
Sid: okkayyy.... you take rest now and have food will speak later...
Avu: bye...
Sid: bye... I love you....😘
Avu just blushed and sid kept the phone and turned only to meet his death...
Abhi was standing there with shock... listening to his brother...
Sid: bhai.... when ... did.. you came...
😅🙂
Abhi: when you were speaking to your baby....😏
Sid: dada...
Abhi: abbb bata what is going on and from when....
Sid seeing no option explained him...
Everything
Abhi: and why didn't you thought it was necessary to tell me and vaish...
Sid: dada.. you know na.. when avu became our friend there were many rumours regarding her... all were seeing her as she had done crime... and after many requests she started to open up with us..  I didn't wanted anyone to point on her character after our confession... she is too innocent for these people... If we had said about us to you then anyhow maya would get to know and she would create nuisance and try to separate us.. that's why...
Abhi: hmm... reason valid hai isiliye I am leaving you both but.. avu ko ek baar aane de... you have to give us partyyy😉😉
Sid: aap party ke naam par mujhe lootna chahte hai na  ...🤨🤨
Abhi: tujhe kaise pata chala...🤣🤣
With that abhi started running and sid to catch him...

Here is the chpp .😊😊 hope you guyss loved it.. pls like and comment.. Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋