Chapter 47

Vaish to get to know about sidneet . Firstly she was angry but then too..she was happy for her sis and bro... as she always shipped them...

One such day , vaish has sended avu's pic in their grp..with caption
"Aarohi with her baby bua😉"

After some time only sid saw this and was fanning over the photo

Sid msged: hayeee😍😍❤❤
Abhi: waah baby sis... with a babyy😘😘😘
Avu:😳😳 di.... ye kab click kiya...
Vaish: when you were handling aarohi...
Avu: acha... I will be backkk....
With that avu left the chat... but all were there...
Vaish: sid.. pakka you had called her... hainaaa😏😏
Sid: nhiii dii... I am here only... dada ke saath...
Abhi: yaha hai.. but your mind is somewhere else😏😏
Vaish: 🤭🤭😂😏
Sid: I am going bye....
Sid too left...
Meanwhile with avu...
Reem: ye lo aur tum apni bhatiji ko sambhalo...🙃🙃
Avu: kya huwa bhabhii🤣🤣🤣
Reem: aarohi ko sirf uski bua aur papa chahiye mere paas to rehna hi nhi hai in shehzaadi ko...inse acha toh mera beta hota... mere paas toh rehta atleast...
Avu: 😂😂 bhabhi maine kaha tha na meri niece aayegi...
Reem: abb sambhalo mei jaariii🙄
Avu: aree bhabhiii🤣.... woh toh gayi... aleee..  mera baby... aaro kya kiya ab aapne .. jo mumma itna gussa hogyi...🤔🤔
Aarohi just giggled at her aunt...
Avu: chalo now... we will learn some way to trouble your dad😉😉
Just than jai came...
Jai: achaa... jii... meri beti  ko yeh sab sikhaya jaa rha hai ... haaa...
Jai twisted avus ear lightly...
Avu: aahh...bhai... jaaane do na... mai ne kuch nhi kiya....
Jai: Haa.. tum toh kuch krti hi nhi ho🧐🧐
That's when aarohi too came for her bua's  rescue.. and slightly slapped jai's hand...
Jai: hawww... aaro... aap bhi apni bua ke side ho...
Avu: ps...haha aaaaaa.... bhai.... see aaro bhi meri hi baby hai... mujhe hi maanti hai..
Jai: hmm... woh toh hai...chalo.. now you go and get ready we are going to restaurant..aaj bahar khayengi...
Avu: yaayy.... chalo.. little queen we will get ready..
Avu left with aarohi...
Jai: bachi hai bilkul... lgta hi nhi ki dono mai se chota kaun hai .... always be like that.. chotuuuu...
Jai also went to get ready...

Like this their whole vacay went... spending time with each other... sidneet and abhinavi talking till late night...  now they are leaving for Mumbai...

Avu: I will miss you aaroo...🥺🥺
Avu was happy that she will meet her love but was sad for leaving her family...

Aarohi didn't understood her words but was crying cause her bua was crying...

Jai: aree... if you will cry like this then... aaro toh tumhe jaane hi nhi degi...
Reem: Haa... avu .. you can call and talk anytime to your niece and jab jaaogi tabhi toh you will complete your studies and return jldi se...
Avu: Haa..  bhabhi....
Jai: chalo vaish is waiting for you... now smile....
Avu bid them bye and left with vaish to Mumbai...

Here , bonbros... were extremely happy as their girls were coming... and maya was burning with rage... as first her plan was back fired.. than she got to know about sidneet's relationship on the same day when abhi got to know... and now they were coming back and she couldn't do anything to make sid hers...

After sometime vaishneet came..  both were tired from travelling so decided to rest some time....

Here is today's chapter. 😊😊 hope you guyss loved it.. pls like and comment.. Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋