Chapter 39

At night , as promised sid came in avu's room....avu was opening her bag  as she has packed everything
Sid came back hugged her ...
Avu gasped as sid came from behind ..
Sid: what are you doing...
Avu:si...sid woh...
Sid: you are not going anywhere
Avu: I know
Sid: then... this packing...
Avu: I thought earlier to leave from here...
Sid: cause of maya...
Avu: hmm..
Sid turned her towards himself  and hugged her tightly...
Avu too reciprocated the same..
After sometime,  both sat on bed...
Avu: why you didn't want di and bhai to know about us...
Sid: you know maya is here... she will be with us... so she will to get to know about us...she probably would create misunderstanding... so for sometime let us be a secret... then...😏

Sid moved avu in his lap and back hugged her...

Avu: si...siddd.. what are you doing....
Sid: keeping you close to me...
Avu: hmm...

Avu moved back and rested her head on his shoulder...
Avu: you know.. I thought ki if I will away from you so... your thoughts won't come in my mind...
Sid: acha🤔
Avu: yes... isiliye I used to escape when you were around ... bhai ki baat yaad aati thi...
Sid: so ... where you able to...
Avu: hmm..  if your thoughts have disappeared , so now I wouldn't be here in your arms...
Sid: hm...🤗
Avu: I can't stay away from you... it was difficult to stay away...
Sid: I know... but do you know ki why jai bhai hates rich boys...
Avu: I don't know...  maybe some past related... kbhi bataya hi nhi....
Sid: acha.. leave it let's talk about us...

They both talked for an hour... and sid left after tucking avu on bed...

Next day... everyone left for university....

Some days passed by... now sidneet were deeply in love and always sid used to sneak in avus room...
Both used to spend hours talking in night.... some time night walk... icecream... forehead kisses..  hug were normal...their life was going smoothly... and nobody knew about them being in relation...

Now, both were sitting in room and avu was asking sid to go...
Avu: sid... pls....
Sid: why.... for that test you are asking me to go☹☹☹
Avu: sidd.... don't make such face... I feel like maine crime kiya hai...
Sid: so... what... it is same ....
Avu: acha...
Sid: I will go ... if you ...😏😏
Avu: I... what....
Sid was moving forward... while avu was standing still... there was no gap between them....

Sid: you..
Avu: m...me
Sid: have..  to ... kiss me...
Avu has become like apple...total red...

Sid was just kidding ... but avu thought it to be real... and slowly... she started moving her face closer to sid's face..  and she kept her lips on his..... while sid was shocked by the move but didn't took a second and closed his eyes... while avu too closed her eyes... sid was reciprocating .... he titled his head for deepening the kiss... both were busy kissing ... while sid held avu's waist and brought her more closer... while avus hand involuntary moved in his hair... sid left her slowly...

Both were standing with their heads touching....

Sid: not bad... love....
Avu: w.... what😳😳😳
Sid: I was just kidding... to pull your leg...😉
Avu : 😲😳
Sid: but nevertheless... it was best... I loved it... I love you 😘
Avu: hmm....
Sid kissed her cheeks and was going when avu held his hand and hugged him...
Avu: I love you more...☺
Sid lift her face and kissed her forehead and said bye and left....

Hassshhhh...😅😅😅First kisss done...😳😳 ... hope you guyss loved it 😊😊. Pls like and comment...and sorry for the late update...will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋