Chapter 74

Next morning came with new happiness and love .... it was early morning... avu stirred in her sleep...finally she woke up and saw her sid beside her... both were tightly hugging each other....she blushed remembering night...

Avu: good morning....baby....

Avu kissed his forehead and entangled herself... and went to washroom ... After half an hour she came out wearing....👇

She came in front of mirror and applied some makeup

She came in front of mirror and applied some makeup.... she wore sindoor and was ready to go...
She came near sid and caresses his hair and said..
Avu: sid... Mr nigam... wake up...
Sid:mhmm...
Avu: siddo wakeup na...

Sid stirred and pulled avu on him and rolled themselves due to which he was hovering over her...

Avu: sid.... yeh kya....
Sid: good morning wifey....
Avu: good morning hubby....
Sid: hayeee... abb toh morning good hi honi hai

Avu blushed
Avu: get up and take bath....
Sid: one min....
Avu: what happnd....
Sid: did I hurt you last night....

Avu was proud on her husband....

Avu: siddo.... you asked in night also...I am perfectly fine.... you can never hurt me....
Sid: okay... why are you up so early....
Avu: I have my first rasoi today.... I want to cook for all....
Sid: but what is the need....
Avu: it's a ritual siddo...
Sid: all the bestt baby... I know you will cook best.....
Avu: acha now get up from me.....

Sid stood up and avu too came up... Avu kissed his cheek and ran away....
Sid smiled at her antics.. and went to take bath... Avu also came down nobody was awake as everyone were tired.... Avu started cooking .... she cooked everything and was plating everything when a hands slided in her waist... she need not to know who was he...
Sid: all done....
Avu: yes...
Sid: every one is coming...
Avu: hmm.... Acha now leave me...sab aajayenge...
Sid: no....

Sid snuggled more in neck...avu was tightly wrapped in his embrace.... both were lost ... when someone fake coughed....they both turn to saw ....

Sm: ahmmm...
Sid:m...mo..momm..aap
Sm: good morning
Sidneet: good morning mom...
Sm: why are you up so early...
Avu: mom..wo
Sid: she cooked breakfast as her first rasoi...
Sm : ohhhh...woww.... I didn't need to say... I am so lucky to have you and vaish as my daughter....

Avu smiled....

Sid: and what about us...
Abhinavi came...
Abhi: yes...mom... from the time you got vaish and avu you forgot us....
Sm: chup karo bandaro...

Vaishneet laughed and sidshek whined....

Sm: come let's have breakfast...
Vaish: you all go I will help avu...
Sidshek and sm went to table...

Vaish: ahemm..ahemm devarani ji....
Avu: di...
Vaish: how was your last night...😏😏
Avu: di...yeh aap😳
Vaish: how are you feeling now...😏😏
Avu: bhabhi...aap
Vaish: areee waah...di se bhabhi sid ne aise kya krdiya ek raat me....
Avu: I am going di... all are waiting....

With that avu ran away and vaish laughed...

Avu served everyone their breakfast... and was waiting for everyone's response....

Sd: breakfast is very tasty...and this halwa.. ummm...🤤
Abhi: yes...avu halwaa is amazing
Vaish: but the parathaaaaa😋😋
Sm: sab bohat tasty hai beta.... you passes with flying colours....

Avu smiled at everyone's  response... sid didn't utter a word and just did something very unexpected...sid took her hand and kissed on it.... avu blushed deeply..

Abhi: uhho... Mr romantic... its not your room...
Sid: soo what... people says na kiss the hand which makes the tasty food sooo...
Vaish: ufff... yeh mohabbat...

All laughed....avu went to her room before anyone tease her more...

Sm: see..  she ran...
Sid: I will take her breakfast mom....
Sd: yaa and ask her to rest for time being as then you both have to get ready for reception also...
Sid: yaa... dad...
Abhi: aree sid.... why are you not having breakfast...
Vaish: aree abhi understand na... avu ke bina yeh kaha khane waale...
Sid: yeh toh sahi hai...

All laughed at his answer... and he went to room with their breakfast...

Avu came in the room and sat on the bed...remembering her happy moments... she took the frame of her and sid ... and kept admiring them ...

Sid: babyyyyy....
Avu: yah..ya..
Sid: I was calling you since a minute... what are you dreaming...
Avu: nothing... just us...
Sid: you didn't had breakfast... let's have...

With that both started feeding each other....
Sid: avu.. you rest for sometime... then  you have to sit for hours ....okay...
Avu: yaa... you too come na...

With that both laid on bed .. cuddling each other...avu slept in sometime..sid was awake...After he confirmed avu slept he went to do some office work....

Only 1 chpp is left with an epilogue.... the journey of love can heal everything is going to end in 2 days...

Here is the chpp for today. 😊😊 hope you guyss loved it ... pls do like and comment..Will meet in next chpp.

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋