Chapter 64

After having breakfast.. all came in hall and sat...
Sm:  jai.. I want engagement to be in Mumbai.... at my place...
Jai: mom..but
Sm:  I know you are thinking about Sd  but don't.. he was at fault and he have to know that he did wrong....
Avu: mom... but uncle was just enraged because of maya.... he was not at fault...
Sm: no beta... he was...and he will ask forgiveness.. no more discussion on this...
All nodded at it...
Sm: okk so we will leave for Mumbai.. now as we have to buy all of yours engagement and abhinavi's reception dresses...
Sid: mom...wo..
Sm: say..na...
Sid: wo I had chosen a dress for avu...
Abhi: waah...bhai... you are very fast...hnn😏😏
All were teasing sid and avu...
Jai: acha...chalo bas... my sister has became tomato....
Avu: bhaiiiii
Reem: we should do some packing till then...as we have to leave... in evening...
Vaish: yes bhabhi... you all do... I will help you...
With that Reem,  vaish and avu left for packing...
Jai: mom..  I had some work so..I will wind up all and come...
Sm: okk.. you go...
Abhi: mom... aunty was calling you for some time at their house...
Sm: okk then I will visit..her
Abhi: I will also come with you...
Sm: OK...
Sid and aar was playing..with each other....
Aar: sidddo... where are we going....
Sid: at my house...
Aar: why.....
Sid: your avu and me are going to be married... uske liye....
Aar: but avu is mine... why she will get married to you..??
Sid: 🤣... (in mind) shruthi kam thi jo abb meri life mei ek aur ... avu is mine waali aagyi....
Aar:siddooooooo
Sid: aahhh.... why are you shouting...
Aar: you were not listening... I was calling you...
Avu came down listening aaro's voice...
Avu: what happnd...
Aar: siddo was not listening.....☹☹☹
Sid: I am listening princess...
Aar: acha.. I will come... you stay here...okayyy...

Avu was also going when sid pulled her and she landed on him...
Avu: sid...
Sid: hmm...
Avu: what are you doing...someone will come...
Sid: jai bhai...mom and dada..went out...and bhabhi... and reem bhabhi are upp...so no problem...
Avu: acha...
Sid: every one wants you...sabko tumse shaadi krni hai...😑😑
Avu: what...
Sid: yes..  pehle..shruthi and now..Aar...
Avu: siddo....🤣🤣
Sid: what... I am saying you..After our engagement.. we will do the marriage as early as possible... bata raha ho...
Avu was laughing...
Avu: hmm..  thik hai.. we will see it...
abhi..I will go ..I just came listening aaro's voice..  di and bhabhi.. Will be wondering where I went...
Sid: they knows.. you are with me... abhi tak... aar would have said them... you just come with me...

With that sid took her in bridal style... and went to his room...

Avu: why are you bringing me here...
Sid: shh... just take that laptop...

Avu took the laptop as she was in sids arm.. sid sat on the bed with avu in his arms....sid opened it...

Sid: select from these..rings..
Avu: why....
Sid: mom said ki.. u have to select the rings...these ones she liked ... and you have to choose from these... whatever you like...
Avu: but..ring toh direct engagement mai pehnate hai na...🤔
Sid: but mom wants...that her daughter inlaw should like the things for her marriage which is chosen by her..
Avu: that's so sweet of mom...
Sid: hmm.. now you choose..

Avu and sid together chosed  the ring ..
After sometime...
Avu: hmm... now I will leave bhabhi will come here.. If I didn't went...
Sid: wait....

Sid turned her kissed her forehead and chin... and avu too kissed his cheek lingering her lips there for sometime... and went ...

Sid came in hall and was talking to someone related to the  work of office... when abhi , jai and sm enter...

Sid: no.. don't schedule for tomorrow... I will have the meeting next week... as they postponed many times... now it is my turn....
... yaa bye..
Abhi: what  happnd...
Sid: nothing dada.. bus ek client hai ... they are postponing  the meeting since many days... and now it is my turn to do it...😁😁
Abhi: sid...
Sid: what... tomorrow is my engagement I have to relax.. you know that right...
Jai: yes... you should relax...  I was thinking ki let you and avu go together... but now.. you are tired so... you will come with us..OK...🤭
Sid: jai bhaii.....
All were laughing on sid's  state...

They left for Mumbai in sometime...

Here is chpp for today...Hope you guyss loved it..😊😊 pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋