Chapter 48

After 3 years, everything is new.... but relations are same.... old friendship..old love with more emotions.... old jealousy....

Many things happened in these years some good some just ....
Abhinavi had completed their studies and settled with work and gonna get married in some days.....
Maya was still a part....
Jaireem and aarohi are cutest family...
And most awaited one....

Sidneet....
They are still that old cute couple... with extra love extra caree....
Many hardship came in their way...
Just like....

FLASHBACK 💛💛💛

2 YEARS back...
Abhinavi was in last year ... so mostly busy with their theories and work...

One such day.....
Avu: di... I wanted to say something ....
Vaish: yaa... bolna...
Avu: you know from last week I am receiving msges... from some Aditya khurrana....
Vaish: what....
Avu: yaa di... see... these...
Avu showed her msg...

Msg: Hi... babygurlll....
         Didn't met yaar... kitna time hogya...
         Yaar come back na maine kitna kuch plan kiya hai...
          I love you soo much....
Avu: who are you? I think you are misunderstanding..

Msg: no.... you are my avyyy my love... how can you forgot me... tumhara adiii...

Avu: what... I don't know you... you are talking wrong person....

Msg: areee... kaise .... tum toh jai bhai ki eklauti behan ho na...
        Babyyyyy bas... abbb chalo  ... aajao...
        I am waiting.....
        Your eyess.. girll....

There were many such messages from the same number...

Vaish: avu.. yeh toh...
Avu: pata nhi dii kaun hai... I am getting tensed...
Vaish: sid ko bula?
Avu: nhi di... I thought I will handle him... but abh yeh haath se nikal rha tha so... I came to you...
Vaish: hmm... okk ... we will talk to them about it tomorrow...

Maya was passing by...she heard All this... and decided to take advantage...
She left from there.... to meet sid...

Sid: why are you here...
Maya: I came to talk to you...
Sid: I cleared you already I love my avu...
Maya: I know... but do you think she loves you enough... to tell her secrets...
Hmm...
Sid:what do you mean...
Maya: uske kise poraane lover ne msg kiya hai use... not today... from last week...😏 bataya.. tumhe...
Sid: what are you saying...
Maya: use msges aarahe hai... she didn't even said you...wow... amazing... I will take your leave now...
Bye...

Sid was thinking about same... why didn't avu said him anything... but he knew she would eventually tell him... so he just waited...

After dinner... avu thought to say about msges to sid as they were not stopping when they were having dinner...

Avu: I should say sid ... dinner ke time bhi he was not energetic is msges ke wajah se... I should go in his room...

While sid was sitting in his balcony.. and thinking deeply.. when avu came and back hugged him..

Sid: avu... you here... why didn't you sleep...
Avu: hm... what happnd to you... dinner ke time bhi you were busy thinking something...I noticed...
Sid: nothing... just.. ek project... ke baareme... you say... why are you awake till now... you should sleep baby... warna tumhari tabiyat kharab hogi....
Avu: I wanna say you something...
Sid: am all ears say...
Avu: promise... gussa nhi karuge....
Sid: promise... abb say...
Avu said him everything...

Sid: why you didn't said me earlier...
Avu: first I thought ki it was wrong number baad mai... he started msging more..so I asked di... she said... we will talk to you and Bhai tomorrow but I thought... abhi batado....☹☹
Sid: it's okk meri Jaan... will solve it tomorrow... abhi... you sit here..

Sid saw the time... and... it was 12 ...

Sid: HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY LOVEE....
Avu: I...you... you remember...🥺🥺
Sid: how will I forget your birthday...
Avu: siddo...
With that avu landed herself on sid... hugging him like panda....

Avu: I forgot because of this msg scam...🙁🙁
Sid: hm... leave it... for now...
Avu: but what were you thinking when I came....
Sid: I.... I was thinking how will I spend my day tomorrow with my chotu bachaa...
Avu: kaun... bachaa...
Sid: the one who is huging me like panda...
Avu: aa...aiiinnn... siddo...
Sid: what..  you are chotu panda only...
Chalo... will go down.. di and bhai are also there with cake....
Avu: whattt... yess... chalo...

With that both left for living room...

Here is today's chapter .😊😊 hope you guyss loved it .. pls like and comment..Will meet in next chpp

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋👋