.vibrance.

JIMIN POV

The next week is tense. The morning after Yujin and I argued, I called my lawyer over for the NDAs. He had gotten her parents to sign them. They said that they won't speak on Kailo but they don't care to be updated on him.

She was the only one being difficult. She ripped the papers up and went to the guest room and slammed the door.

My lawyer made extra copies. He said that whenever she was ready to sign them to let him know and he'll come right over.

It's been eight days. I've done an award show and a photoshoot for W Korea.

"I don't see the point, Jimin. You can trust me enough to not say anything."

"If you had no intentions on talking, then why won't you sign it? If you're never going to speak on Kailo anyway, what difference does it make if it's signed?"

She blinks at me and then sighs. "If I sign that, I can't vent to anyone about how I feel about this."

"That's the point. The only person you need to be speaking about my son to is me. His name shouldn't leave your mouth otherwise."

"You can't be my only outlet. You're biased, obviously. That's not healthy."

"You don't need to be discussing a child in gossip, Yujin. If anything, go vent to your mother. She's signed it already."

I tell her before walking to the living room. It's late enough here to be morning enough there.

I FaceTime Amaria and she answers on the third ring. "Hey-. Ow, Kailo, no pulling. That hurts."

She rubs her scalp before showing the phone screen to Kai. "Hey, little guy." I say to get him to smile. He does, showing his two teeth. He starts babbling and I nod like I can understand anything that he's saying.

He gets a jolt of excitement and starts smacking the high chair table. I laugh as he grabs mashed up fruit and puts it in his mouth.

"You're so cute. I can't wait to see you. I miss you."

"You're coming back in two weeks, right?"
Amaria asks from wherever she is in her house. "I'm asking because I'm going to busy for the next two and right when you get back. I'm walking the Victoria Secret show."

My eyes dart to the stairs. Of course she's walking the same show. Why wouldn't she?

"I'm performing. They asked me to be there two days ago. My girlfriend is walking too so we have to come back earlier than we thought we would."

"Oh okay. I could meet her before she meets Kailo then."

I internally groan. It makes sense that she'd want to meet her. Kailo is going to be around her at some point. Just... right now? Like when we get back?

I have to talk to Yujin before we step on our flights.

"Unless she thinks that's weird right now." Amaria blinks as she comes to the conclusion. She sighs. "I didn't even think about how she feels about all of this. How is she doing?"