.invert.

JIMIN POV

"I can go talk to her right now before the show starts. That way the air is cleared if you two see each other on the runway." Yujin says as she gets ready in her dressing room.

"No you can't. You both need to be in the right mindset for this. I don't want the energy of all of this to be tense or awkward if the conversation doesn't play out the way that it should."

"What do you mean? Do you have doubts?"

"No. That's not what I meant. This can wait. Let her get into the proper headspace for strutting. You need to do the same." I tell her as I watch her makeup artist fix her foundation.

"Fine. I'll wait until after."

"Okay." I watch as she's escorted to the backstage area. They're lining the women up and making final touches to their outfits before sending them out.

Yujin and I are sharing one of the larger dressing rooms toward the back. I haven't seen Amaria at all. She's not up front with the other girls so I assume that she has her own private dressing room.

That makes sense. Everything else about her is private.

I watch the show on the TV in the room and smile as Yujin walks the runway. She was made for this. I really feel like she was. When she's on her way back, Amaria walks down. The clapping gets a little louder when she enters.

Megan the Stallion is performing and she points to her as she walks. "Bad bitches get good gifts and that's word to the ride she in."

The spectators erupt when she does that and I see Amaria fight her smile on the way back up the runway.

She looks good. I can definitely see why people refer to her as the 'It Model' of our generation.

When Yujin comes back, she's quickly changed into another outfit. I watch as the stylists adjust the straps on her bra. She's in an outfit designed by Nikki Anderson. She's a phenomenal stylist and Yujin looks wonderful.

Everything hugs her perfectly.

She walks the runway while Agust D is performing and I smile watching my girlfriend and good friend on a stage together.

Agust does what he does best and wows everybody. He looks more at the crowd than he does the women.

Until Amaria walks by him. She's in a blush pink bra and panty set with a garter to match. She looks nothing less than perfect.

My eyes are glued to the screen as she walks. Her breasts are pushed up by the bra and her hips sway under the belt of the garter.

The images of my hands gripping her hips as I kissed her chest pop into my head and I physically shake them away. Snapping out of it, just in time as Yujin walks back in.

On Amaria's way back up, Agust makes very obvious eye contact with her, taking in all of her appearance. I really need to tell him about Kailo.

"I think he's taking an interest in her." Yujin says bluntly and I look at her then back to the screen. Amaria is gone and Agust is back to paying attention to just the crowd.