1. Mrs and Mr Özgür

POV Poyraz

When I get out of babaanne's hospital room, I immediately see Haziran, coming out of another room. She seems so tired and sad that it breaks my heart. She lifts her beautiful blue eyes into mine and gives me a smile that doesn't reach her eyes. We walk towards each other, stopping a few steps away.

- How is your babaanne ?, she asks, worried.

- Good. Her tension dropped, nothing important but they will keep her here until tomorrow morning. And your mom ?

- She's okay. A real drama queen...

She runs her hands over her face with a weary sigh. I grab her hands so she looks at me again.

- You know, we can always go back to the hotel and get married. Or set another date, if you prefer.

She removes her hands from mine, taking a step back. Honestly, it's more painful than if she slapped me. She looks away, shaking her head slightly.

- You know we can't.

- Actually, we can. No one would be here to stop the ceremony or make a scandal.

- Yeah but...

- But ?

- Poyraz, let's be honest ! You're so close to your babaanne, how could you get married without her ? Getting married without her approval is one thing but without her at all...

- So you prefer to set another date ?

- To send your babaanne to the hospital again ?

- So... you prefer to cancel it... you just don't want us to get married.

- Of course I want it ! But... Why it's all so hard ? I mean... we don't even ask for the moon, just for them to let us be happy. I just don't have any patience left...

I took her face in my hands, putting my forehead against hers. She smiles slightly, closing her eyes.

- I made you a promise, remember ? No one could ever separate us. It's going to be okay, I promise you. And... I want to marry you. Even if my babaanne's not here or not okay with it, I don't care.

I take her into my arms, hugging her tight against me. When she steps away, a tear is rolling down her cheek. I raise my hand to wipe it off with my thumb.

- You don't know how to lie, Poyraz Ali Ozgür. She murmurs, closing her eyes.

- It's not a lie. Of course, it's saddened me that she can't understand how much I love you and that she does no effort to get to know you, but... I want you, that's all, she can't do anything against that.

She opens her eyes again, looking at me with so much love that I smile to her back.

- And you, can you get married without your mom approval or presence ?

- I'm not as close to her as you with your babaanne.

- That's a yes ?

- Yes !

- Good, so let's get married then.

- Right now ?

- Yeah, right now. I mean, if you want it too.

- I do. I would marry you right here.

- In a hospital ? I would prefer to go back to the hotel, sevgilim. I joke, making her smiles for real finally.

- As you want, askim.

POV Haziran

- I pronounce you husband and wife.