14. Girls just want to have fun

The next morning we're exhausted, we must have slept a few hours here and there and waking up is very difficult. I sigh heavily as I roll over to the end of the bed to reach the alarm clock, which I tap to turn it off without even opening my eyes. I know it's seven o'clock, that the time when we get up in the morning to get ready before we go to work. When I turn around, Poyraz immediately pulls me into his arms, and I could almost immediately fall back to sleep in the warmth of his body.

- Poyraz, we have to get up. I say, still putting an arm around him.

- We're not in shape enough for it. He simply responds before kissing my hair. We could take our day to rest because we're the bosses after all.

- You think ? I ask, already starting to sink back to sleep.

- Go back to sleep, I'm sending a message to Burak and Nehir.

- Görkem too, he will help them.

- Okay babe.

If he said anything else afterwards, I didn't hear it, because I've already sunk.

When I open my eyes again, a few hours later, I'm alone in bed. I frown when I hear Poyraz's voice lecturing someone on the phone.

- Yes, all night. [...] I don't care if you follow the rules of hygiene ! Great, good for you ! The fact is, she was sick ! [...] Oh so, she just has a fragile stomach and it's not your fault ?! How amazing ! [...] Yes, that's it, good day to you too.

The alarm clock shows 11 a.m. I yawn slightly as I sit up, rubbing my eyes, and look at Poyraz, who hangs up his phone angrily. However, I can't help but smile to see him angry, wandering around the room, but in his underwear. What a funny view !

- Askim ?

He automatically turns to me.

- Did I wake you up ?, He asks, sorry.

- No, it's not you. But I heard.

- They don't even own up to their mistakes, I swear. When you fuck up, you take your own responsabilities at least ! He sighs as he drops his phone on the coffee table behind him.

- Come over here. I tell him, extending a hand in his direction.

His face relaxes and he smiles at me, approaching until he grabs my hand and slips back into the bed next to me. I snuggle up against him, my head on his chest, and his arms close around me.

- Are you going to go out with the girls tonight ? You're not really in a state to party. He says rubbing my back tenderly.

I lift my head to look at him, resting my hands flat on his chest and my chin on top.

- I'm better, it's been several hours I've not been sick and my stomach hurts less, I think it passed.

- Or that your stomach is empty so no more ammunition.

I laugh, and he continues:

- Even without that, you hardly slept, not great for partying all night.

- Poyraz Ali Özgür, is that really what worries you or rather the fact that I'm not coming home tonight ? I ask, amused.

He looks away, shaking his head, smiling a little anyway.

- Maybe both.

- And why ? I ask, teasing him.

- Why what ? He pretends not to understand.

- You know very well, tell me. I insist.

He laughs a little but doesn't answer. Determined to get my answer, I stand up to straddle him, making him laugh.