11. Can't keep my hands to myself

POV Haziran

We were so tired of not having slept the last two nights that we went to bed pretty quickly the night before. It must still be early because the sun is barely shining. I slowly turn around in Poyraz's arms so I can admire his face. I raise my hand to put it on his cheek and stroke his beard that he mustn't have shave since I left, because it's longer and, one thing's for sure, it makes him even sexier. I didn't even know it was possible...

His eyes flicker a few times before he opens them fully, smiling softly when he sees me.

- Goodmorning, hayatim. He whispers.

- Goodmorning, askim.

- What time is it ? He asks.

- I don't know. Probably still early, you can go back to sleep.

He doesn't answer, but his arm around me tightens to bring me closer to him. I smile at him, letting myself go, until our faces are only a few millimeters away and we share the same air. His lips brush mine, as one of his legs slips between my thighs. His hand gripped my butt, pressing me against him. I moan and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue between my lips. I respond to his kiss without hesitation. He still rubs his erection against my sore spot and the growl he lets out makes me lose my mind. I wrap my leg around his thigh.

He rolls over me to slide my panties down my legs, kissing them on the way, before helping me take off my nightie and I help take off his boxers. I scream a little of surprise when he turns us around again, sitting up against the headboard and sitting me astride him. We laugh when he helps me pushing my hair back as I couldn't see anything.

My laughter stops suddenly when he guides me over him and slides into me, accompanying my hips in his hands. Our foreheads meet, our breaths are jerky as we take a steady pace. It's often like that between us: messy, wild and passionate.

But this time it's different, like he doesn't want it to end. He immobilizes my hips and before I have time to think about it, he lays me on my back and ends up on top of me again. When my eyes return to his I forget absolutely everything I was wondering. And more when he starts moving extremely slowly inside me again. I grab onto his back, I need him to go faster but, on the other hand, I also want it to last, I want to keep feeling him inside me.

.

External POV

Few hours later, Poyraz has the surprise of waking up alone in bed. Usually, he always wake up before Haziran and take his time to watch her sleep, but it already made two times in one night she woke up before him.

The bathroom door is ajar and from the bed he can see the light that is on and hear Haziran's soft voice humming softly. He closes his eyes for a moment, taking full advantage of that voice he will never get tired of, before getting up to join her.

He pulls on the door to open it a little more and discovers Haziran, dressed only in a red lace set consisting of a bra and shorties. Her soaked hair cascades down her back as she's putting creams on her neck. It's then that Poyraz notices the various red marks which tint her skin here and there, traces certainly left by his beard. It's true that he hasn't really shaved since she left, he's not used to letting it grow so much and never thought it could hurt her skin.

His breath hangs in his throat when Haziran lifts one leg to put her foot on the toilet bowl she was careful to close, before sparting her thigh and apply the cream to the red mark inside it.

- I'm sorry that hurt you.

Haziran jumped slightly, not having heard him, before questioning him with a look.