[New Fiction Prologue]

Hey ! As I had announced it at the end of the last chapter, I wanted to propose some fictions' ideas, BUT, as currently one inspires me more than the others, I prefer to post you its prologue and make you vote for its title (it's always so difficult to find...)

You can vote in comments or on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/ElisaAddictions/status/1480951066749554688?s=20

So my ideas were "Shattered Memories" or "Cursed Lovers" but you can also suggest a title if, by reading the following prologue, you came up with an idea.

So it's an HalSer AU which is two characters Ayça and Alp have played in their previous respective series. Halide Gürkan from Ariza, and Serhat Demirkan from Zümrüdüanka. Yeah, I too succumbed to this couple and became addicted to it. The idea of this fiction even came to me in a dream, see how it obsesses me haha. You don't need to have seen these two dizis to follow the fiction, don't worry !

PS : In cover of the chapter, their first official couple' picture that they shared today.

.

.

.

P R O L O G U E

It is the story of two powerful families who each reign over a part of the city, parts divided by a well-defined and impassable limit. These two families have an immeasurable hatred for one another: the Gürkan and the Demirkan. Either you're on one side or the other. It had been that way for three generations and no one intended to change it. No one except the younger generation of these two families represented by Halide Gürkan and Serhat Demirkan.

They had always known they weren't allowed to be friends, it was a well-known rule, but back when they met, in kindergarten, neither of them understood the issues and the reasons. And, as if fate had stepped in, on their classes' call list, their names often followed each other, which meant they were placed next to each other during classes and get together during pairs. How not to become friends under these conditions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK- First day in kindergarten

All the children were gathered in the schoolyard, playing happily with each other. They had already been divided into classes and the teachers had decided, in a first time, to let them play for an hour so that they could get to know each other. Only, for Serhat Demirkan, it was not an easy time. A very introverted child, he was never comfortable in this kind of loud and chaotic atmosphere. He didn't know what to do with him, how to approach the other children. Until then, he had only been used to staying with his family, at home.

For Halide, it was a little different: she didn't easily reach out to people, but things like that didn't upset her. On the contrary, she made her life on her own, playing in her corner without needing anyone. She was also very generous and always wanted to help everyone. So when, sitting on the floor in the sandbox, she looked up and saw this little boy who looked lost and scared, she did the only thing she knew how to do:

"Hey you, the boy in the blue t-shirt!"

Serhat looked down to his right to see a little brunette girl, with big blue eyes like he had never seen before, then she offered to come play with her. At first, he hesitated, but she handed him a shovel, giving him a huge smile, so he found himself kneeling in the sand playing with her. If his uncle Abbas had seen him like that, he wouldn't have been happy! Abbas amça always said that a Demirkan should remain dignified at all times and look good on him because he represents family. So, to be sitting in the sand, soiling from the first hours the pants he would wear the rest of the day...