Chapter 2

Their managers picked them up, when they entered the car they cried and they all went hugging each other, Hwasa and Solar are the closest members to their late unnie.

"Girls? Fasten your seatbelts." Their manager heard the sobs and at the back.

"Unnie? What will happen to her child?"

"Uhm. I don't know for now." She replied to them.

"He's just an infant," Wheein said.

"Yes. Her husband passed away also." Hwasa said.

"So it means? The child will be sent away?" their manager said.

Then they turn their heads to their manager.

'Oh! No.' Wheein thought.

'My Godson!' MoonByul thought

'Poor Kid!' Hwasa thought.

That time Solar can't think straight, she just closed her eyes. She had a blank stare and she felt Byul's hand on top of her hand, she turns her head then Byul gave her a small smile.

When they arrived at the funeral few people are giving their respect to the deceased, now it was their turn and they saw the child sleeping. It was the nanny cradling the child, Solar looked at the baby it has a chubby cheek and fair skin like her mother.

"Yongsunah~" The nanny called for her attention.

"hm?" She looks at the nanny.

"You want to hold him?"

"H-How?" she panicked because she remembered how she carried her friend's child it was a disaster.

"Just hold him at the bottom and his neck." When she carried him, the infant gave him a small smile.

Her 3 members looked at her as she carries the boy, then she starts crying. Wheein wiped her tears, and side hugged her.

'I will protect you.' Solar thought

'I will protect you.' MoonByul thought while looking at Solar.

Hwasa hugged her Yongsun unnie, and she cried.

"Everything will be fine unnie."

Everyone looks at Solar as a strong-minded person and happy person, but for now, she is Yongsun trying her best to be strong in front of everyone. Byul hug the 3 and she kissed Yongsun's head and she murmured comforting words.

They stay for a long time, now Byul is carrying the baby because it woke up and starts crying in Wheein's arms and she panicked. Then Byul carried him and he stops crying, but after a few minutes, he began crying again.

"I think he's hungry." The nanny got up and prepared the baby formula.

Byul sat down and she adjusted the head of the baby and she starts feeding him. Hwasa and Solar greeted the people who visited the wake. Hwang Miyoung is a single mother because her husband passed away because of illness, the couple is both orphaned they don't have relatives.

"Yongsunnie." Wheein called Yongsun.

"Hm?"

"Take a rest first, Hyejin, and I will handle the visitors."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I got this. Go and sit beside Byul unnie she's feeding Kyuyeon." She nods and sat beside Byul.

The 2 young girls greeted the guests, then they decided to get some drinks for them and the nanny.

"Hyejinah?"