Chapter 8

"Unnie, you should not let Kyuyeon depend on gadgets." Wheein said while playing with Kyuyeon.

" He fusses around, and gadget it will keep him silent."

"Still it's not good."

"I know. But it's the only way for now." They're in their Company's building making some music, everyone in the building knew about Kyuyeon and the arrangements that Miyoung left to Solar and MoonByul.

"Kyunie~ say mama.. mama.." Wheein said.

"Mmmaaa..mmmaaa.mamamaa.." Kyuyeon said and he just blabbers after.

"Woah! Unnie he really starts talking!"

"Yeah~ when he saw Byulie he starts saying mama."

"You're really a genius!" Wheein said while giving him a chase kiss on his double chin and chubby cheeks.

"Yiiieeeeeee! He he he.. ta ta.. ta.ta.. ug ug.."

" Ohh~ why so loud??" Byul entered the room and Kyuyeon turns his head he makes a crying face when he saw Moonbyul.

"Oh! Yah! You betrayed me Kim Kyuyeon! You're having fun a while ago, and now you start crying because you saw this greasy hamster? Woah Jinjja!" Wheein said.

Kyuyeon put his hands up asking for MoonByul to carry him. MoonByul put on some hand sanitizer, and she carried Kyuyeon which he leans his head on her chest.

"how's the song that you're writing Byulah?"

" Nothing much Unnie, still the same. I got stuck on this song!" MoonByul said full of frustrations in her voice.

"aigoo~ you Miss me?" MoonByul said while caressing his head he grabs Byul's shirt and starts munching it.

"Yah~ not my shirt. Where's your teether?" Byul asked him.

"He throws it and I just give up." Wheein said

"Wheeinah get his blanket."

Wheein gave his baby blanket and he let go of Byul's shirt and start munching his baby blanket. Hwasa entered the room and she hugged Wheein and Byul, Solar is inside the recording booth.

"Kyunie~" When Kyuyeon saw her he smiled at her wanted and to go to Hwasa, she carries him happily.

"Look! Mommy is inside the booth, singing." She sways him and he looks at the booth then he smiled looking at Solar.

"Mommy?"

"Yes~ and You're Omma. Right Kyunie~?"

"Unnie~ He has two teeth?"

"No, 4, and that's the sharpest thing in the world, Look." She pulled her sleeves and there's a lot of bites.

"Woah! Wheeinah~ let Kyunie bite your finger." Hwasa suggested.

"You first."

"Okay! But I will wash my hands first." Hwasa left and she returned she also removed her nail.

"Kyunie~" He turns his head while munching his blanket and swinging his feet happily.

Hwasa offers her finger, and Kyunie opens his mouth instantly he bit her finger.

"YAAAAAH!!!! Ow! Ow! Kyunie Let go!" Wheein took a video and she was laughing so hard.

Byul slowly pulled Kyuyeon's head and she slightly pinches his cheeks, so he will let go of Hwasa's finger.

"Woah! Woah! He's like piranha!" She said while wiping her tears of joy and agony, she saw teeth marks on her finger it was red.

"what happened?" Solar finished her recording.