Chapter 26

Both Byul and Yongsun enrolled Kyuyeon in a preschool near Yongsun's workplace she got hired. She teaches music to elementary kids. While Byul still makes music and she will send the songs to Wheein and Hyejin in their company, she also looks for new talents that will debut under their label.

"Mrs. Jenkins? I will pick him up later." Yongsun said to his homeroom teacher. "Yes, see you later Mrs. Kim."

"Kyunnie~ Take care and listen to your teacher, Okay? Omma will pick you later." Yongsun said. "Okay! See you later Omma." He hugged Yongsun tight.

Yongsun left his room, and drives herself to her workplace, she got an orientation for new teachers at the elementary school near Kyuyeon's pres-school.

"Uhmmm. Excuse me? I'm looking for Ms. Stevens?" Then one of the teachers approached her. "Hi! My name is Oliver." He extended his hand and Yongsun shakes his hand. "I'm Yongsun. I'm the new part-time voice teacher."

"Oh! Nice to meet you Yongsun, I think the orientation will start in a while follow me." He said and she follows Oliver.

When she enters the hallway, students look at her and smiled at her. "Good morning." She shyly greeted. "So? how long have you been here?" Oliver asked. "Hmm? a couple of months." She replies.

"So, here is the teachers' office and I think here is your seat." Oliver said and he gave her a huge smile. "Thank you." she said. "By the way, we will go to the assembly area and you will meet the whole faculty and students there, let's go and follow me." He said and Yongsun follows him.

When they arrive at the assembly area she saw the students gathering and getting their seats, loud chatting can be heard. Both students and teachers are catching up from their break. "Ms. Stevens!" Yongsun turned her head and she found a tall and brunette woman. "Here is Yongsun, she said she's the new vocal teacher?" Oliver said. "Hello, I'm Yongsun Kim but you can call me Sun." Ms. Stevens approached her and gave her a firm handshake. "Nice to see you Sun! Okay, have a sit here." Ms. Stevens offers her a seat. "We will start in a while, just introduce yourself and don't be nervous." Yongsun smiled. "Yes! I will take this as a challenge."

Old and new teachers introduce their selves one by one, but Yongsun it's just her first day but she's already famous, she had her first class and everyone is excited because they can see how bright as a person Yongsun is. It was lunch break when the teachers gathers inside the breakroom, and they invited Yongsun and they asked questions about her home country and she didn't reveal everything even her son and partner.

It was after class that one student didn't leave the vocal room. "Is there something wrong? uhmm." "Hannah." the student slowly approached her and she pull out something inside her bag and when she saw it her eyes widened. "Omo!" she pulls Hannah to her desk. "I-I got shy and scared, but can I have your autograph please?" Yongsun smiles at her and she hugs her. "Where did you get these?" Yongsun asked. "I bought it online. I didn't expect you'll be my teacher you're my inspiration that's why I took up vocal class to enhance my skills." Yongsun grab her pen and signed her mini moobong. "Thank you for supporting us and I think you're a new MooMoo? ahhh! Baby Moo?" Hannah nods her head. "I know that you left South Korea, but I didn't expect that you'll be here." Yongsun smiles and patted Hannah's head. "Me too. I didn't expect that I'll be here and become a teacher! and the best thing is that one of my students is a Moo!" Hannah Chuckled and nods her head. "I wanted to cry but I need to go! I still have a class to catch up!" She rushes to the but Yongsun calls her. "Hannah? Please keep this a secret!" Hannah nods her head and she rushes to her next class, Yongsun starts to fix her things.

"First day of class and already one of the students admires you." Oliver said while leaning his body at the door frame, Yongsun smiles at him. "Yeah. She's a nice kid." Yongsun goes to the door and Oliver offers to help her on her stuff. "I'm fine Oliver. I need to go." Yongsun said. "It's your first day of class, the teachers will have dinner tonight and on Friday night, I think you should come." Yongsun gave him a polite smile. "I'll think about it, See you around Oliver." Yongsun went to her car and drove off.

"I think she's not interested in you." One of their colleagues said while eating his livewires candy. "Stop it. I think she's interested in me, she'll decline if she's not." his colleague scoffs at him. "She's just too polite." and he left him.

Yongsun arrives 5 mins. before Kyuyeon's will be dismissed. She texted Byul but she got no reply, maybe she's busy making music and doing some house chores. Yongsun got out of her car when she saw one of the teachers opens the gate, there she saw kids running to their parents and there she saw her son smiling and talking with his newfound friends. "OMMA!" He ran and hugs one of her legs and she wipes his sweat. "Omma! I will introduce you to my friends!" He grabs her hand and he introduces her to the kids with their parents. "Nice to meet you, Kyuyeon I think we should go. We'll go ahead." Yongsun said and Kyuyeon want to be carried so she instantly carries him and he hugs her tight and he whispers " I miss Mama." "Aigoo~ still Mama's boy~" she patted his but and she let him down and she put him on his car seat.

Byul fell asleep, and she grabs her phone she saw a message coming from Yongsun. She closed her eyes for a while then she heard a car and she instantly opens her eyes and look at her smartwatch it was already 4pm. "Shit!" She wash her face and wears her eyeglasses and she went to the kitchen to cook some rice and she hears Yongsun grunting she went to the door and she rushes to her side and she grabs her things from her hand. "He's getting heavy." Yongsun said. "Yong, let me carry him and just let him sleep on the couch." Byul said and she carries Kyuyeon and put him on the couch and grabbed some blanket to cover him. "I will cook tonight." Byul said and gave Yongsun a lingering kiss. "Let's take a shower together." Byul gave her a naughty smirk.

They showered together for 45 mins. and they start waking their son up. "Kyunieee~ Wake up." but only he just gave them a grunt and whiny noise. "Baby~ wake up now dinner is ready Mama cook one of your favorite food, come on now." Yongsun said. "I think we will eat all of it right, Love?" Byul asked said then Kyuyeon slowly opens his eyes and stretched then he gave Byul a disagreeing look. "Kyunie wants some, Mama." " Okay come on, I'll wash you first." Byul said and she carries him to his bathroom Yongsun just shook her head when she looks at the back of Byuli the love of her life and their son hugging his Mama tight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the slow update, I already writing the final chapters. I just felt I need to finish this story, I'm planning on writing WheeSun and FreenBecky centric fic in the future. But Idk when. Thank you for the support! and Please take care, everyone! 

Enjoy! ❤