Deja Vu

I bought my VIP tickets, lined up babysitters, lodging, and transportation. I got to go. I was so excited. My long-time fiancé wasn't.
Ken: You will be back tomorrow night?
Charlotte: Yes.
K: Good.
We said our goodbyes, and my friend drove me to the airport.

After I land I order an Uber to take me to the hotel. I eat and get ready. I Uber to the concert. I was in the front row of the VIP section. After the concert. Post Malone came to shake everyone's hand.

He came down the row once. He kept looking at me. When he came back he grabbed my hand and stopped and wouldn't let go. He had a strange look on his face. I was close to the edge of the section. He wouldn't let go of my hand. Do I have something on my face or in my teeth? I turned my gaze to the floor.
He pulled me closer and lifted my head.
A: Hey.
I smiled at him. Just then the crowd pushed me forward as they were trying to get closer to Austin. He picked me up and pulled me to him. He sat me down beside security and whispered something into their ear. The guard grabbed my arm too hard and pulled me forward.
C: Please stop. I will leave if you want but you are hurting my arm.
Austin turns around with an angered look on his face. He holds his hand out for me to take and leads me to his dressing room.
A: Let me see your arm. Are you hurt?
I turned my arm so he could see the bruises starting to form.
A: Please don't leave, I will be right back. If anyone comes in and tells you to leave. Tell them to call me.

POV Austin
This girl looks so familiar to me. She is beautiful and her eyes remind me of someone. They aren't a typical green. I can't stop looking at her. She is looking at the floor. I want to look at her. I will ask her to come backstage so we can talk. I put my hand under her chin so she will look at me.
A: Hey.
Shit the crowd is going to trample her. I pulled her to me. I sit her beside event security and tell them to keep her close and take her backstage. Be gentle.

I hear her yelling. What is happening?
C: Please stop. I will leave if you want but you are hurting my arm.
I hold my hand out for her to take it, and she does. I take her to my dressing room.
A: Let me see your arm. Are you hurt?
I can see bruises starting. Shit. She is going to run.
A: Please don't leave, I will be right back. If anyone comes in and tells you to leave. Tell them to call me.
I went to the event manager.
A: Hey, Bill can't work events for me anymore, period. If I see him here I will leave.
EM: What did he do?
A: I asked him to be gentle and help a girl back to my dressing room just stay behind me. She has handprint bruises on her arm now.
EM: I will take care of it.
A: Thank you.

I made it back to my dressing room. I hope that she is still there. She is. Her face is resting in her hands. I didn't explain anything. I'm surprised she didn't run away.

POV Charlotte
I look around. This has to be a joke of some kind. WTF. I sat on the couch with my face in my hands. I hear the open and close. I feel someone sitting beside me. They put their hands on my back. I looked up it's Austin.
C: I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I'm so sorry. I began to cry. He pulled me to his chest.
A: Look at me. You haven't done anything wrong. I want to get to know you.
C: I'm sorry if I lead you on or anything. I'm not going to have sex with you if that is what you are after.
A: Are you attracted to me?
C: Very much. I have a man and children.
A: Is he here?
C: No, he isn't happy that I am either.
A: Why?
C: He just isn't. Where is the restroom?
He points to a door. I stand and excuse myself.