All Dressed Up

I slapped her ass hard. Put this on, I'm taking you on a date.
I bought a black Jimmy Choo dress and heels to match. I put my suit on. She walked out.
A: Fuck.
C: Thank you. 
A: You look amazing.
C: You do too.  I like that.

She pulled on the jacket.

A: We have to leave now or I'm going to throw you on the bed and fuck you.
C: Feed me first. Please.

She pulls me out the door.

A: Do you secretly like to drive?
C: Not others
A: You like sports cars.
C: Yes. My first car was a 1969 Camaro. Black on black with a big block 4 in the floor.
A: So much I don't know, but I will be with you my whole life to find out more.

She smiled.
We were let in through the back and put in a private dining area. We ordered our food. I ordered wine. She looked at me. 

C: Bring 4 shoots of Jack please.
A: That's it.
C: What?
A: You haven't been yourself around me.
C: I haven't been myself since I was 21 Austin.  I can push it back down if my behavior doesn't please you.
A: Don't you dare.  I love all of you. Did you do that for other people?
1st shot
C: I couldn't cut loose and have fun around people because I was a teacher.  I am held to an extremely high standard. I am still a nice, kind, generous, loving person.  I can just drink what I want.
A: What else?
C: I wasn't sure if you liked the other stuff.  I didn't want you to think poorly of me. 
A: Ken?
2nd shot
C: Everyone. I couldn't buy a coke after dark where I was from.  My dad made sure of it.  I have been under a microscope most of my life.  I feel free now.  I don't have to worry about going somewhere and someone seeing me drink, or my dress is too short and they call/post pics to have me fired.  Now, you're it.  If our children see me drink, I'm human if my dress slides up mom has an ass.  We already know this.  Lol.  You were the only one I wasn't sure about. You married me twice.  I figured you were safe.  I couldn't go wild while I was pregnant.
A: Define wild?
C: I'm going to drink my shots eat my food and have wild sex with my husband.
I smiled at her.
C:I was afraid you would think I was a slut.
A: Why? 
C: Because of before.
A: No.
3rd shot.
A: What is your definition of a slut?
C: Someone has sex with a lot of different people.
4th shot.
A: How many people have had you?
C: Including you?
A: Yes
C: 2
Shit.
A: What about oral?
C: 2
A: How many people have you kissed?
If she says 2 I am not sure what I will do.
C:3
A: Well I have had..
C: Shut up.  I do not want to know.  I do not care as long as there hasn't been anyone after me.
A: Never.

She is a good girl.

A: I am your husband.  I love you.  You have only been with me and Ken. Even oral.  You are a rare jewel. How did I get so lucky?
C: You didn't let me get trampled at your concert.
A: It would have been my fault.  Lol.  I was mesmerized by you.
She laughs.
A: I'm buying a barrel of jack. This is fun. 
Our food comes, we eat, talk and laugh some more.
A: Do you want anything else princess?
C: No.

A: Do you have an extra bottle of jack?
W: Yes.
A: Thank you, I will take it with me.
I pay the check, I  start to drive at a red light, she pulls my cock out and starts to suck it. 
A: Fuck.
It turns green. I go forward. The next light is red. She deepthroats me a couple of times and I cum.
A: I fucking love you. I love you like this. 

She smiled, wiped some cum from her lips and put it in her mouth.  We made it to the hotel. I carried her to our room. I didn't make it to bed.  I pinned her against the wall.  I pushed into her holding her hands behind her back. As I thrusted hard and fast, she was tight and felt so damn good. Yes baby yes.
I carried her to our bed laid her down and put a butt plug in.  She moaned and backed against it as I pushed it in.  I pounded her hard and fast as she came and I grabbed the cock ring.  I pulled out, and she whimpered in protest.