What?

POV Charlotte
My head hurts.  My face hurts. What is covering my eye. Fuck.  It hurts.  I get up and walk to the bathroom.  I ran into the door frame.  I make it out of the bathroom and back to bed. I'm going to puke. It hurts so bad. I find my phone and text Austin.
C: Can you help me please.
He didn't text back.
C: I'm sorry to bother you baby. I know you're probably busy.

POV Austin.
I get into the hot tub to try and clear my head. I decided to get out. I looked at my phone. Shit. I ran up to our room.  Charlotte is on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet.

A: Hey.  I'm sorry I didn't hear my phone. I'm so sorry.

She is crying.

A: What can I do?
C: It hurts so bad.

She throws up.  I looked at her night stand and she didn't take her meds. I grabbed a zofran too.

A: Here princess. Take this.

She did.
I waited a little while.

A: Take these.

She did.
We both sat on the floor.  She is in my lap.
She stopped crying. I looked down and she was asleep.  I carry her to bed and lay beside her. 
I wrote a song for her and I started singing it to her.  She rolled over.

C: I like that it's beautiful.
A: So is the woman I wrote it for.
C: Should I be worried?
A: It's for you. Always princess. I love you.
C: I love you.
A: Music is my outlet. When we knew there was no long term damage I started writing for my new album. One song came to me instantly, Phoenix.
Like a Phoenix my princess will always come back from the ashes no matter how much fire you throw her way.

I finished it and recorded it.  I sent it to her. She walked into my office.

C: What is this?
A: You hate it?
C: No. Did you write it or find it?
A: Princess I wrote this about you.  No matter what happens you always shine and come back. 
C: I love it, Austin.  I really do. Thank you.
A: You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.  I have one I want you to hear.  Be honest.
The more she shows the more I know I did the right thing.  When you thought I would run I loved you even more. You gave me the best things I could ever hope for. I even like holding you while we sit on the floor. I thought you were just playing hard to get it turned out it wasn't a game. You take your time. It's not about the bands in my pocket but more about the heart on my sleeve.  I hope that you never leave.

A: Did the nanny make it?
C: Yes.
A: Come here. Let's go on a date.
C: Ok.

We go to a restaurant down the street then to a movie.

A: Are you OK?
C: What do you mean?
A: You've been through a lot of shit. Have you thought about seeing a therapist?
C: To be honest, I probably should.
A: Find one. 
C: I will.
A: We have to start doing our weekly dates and monthly getaways. I'm serious. We need that time just for us.  I will find more nannies and guards. Anything you need to feel better about leaving them, just sit down and make a list.
C: I'm sorry.
A: You don't have to apologize, baby.  I just know if I don't tell you what I need then you don't know.
C: Thank you.
A: Is there anything that you need?
C: Yes.

She pulls me to her and kisses me.  She pulls me on top of her.

A: Let's go to my studio.

I open the car door and get out.  I brought her with me.  I carry her bridal style into my studio.  I lock my door and carry her to the back room.  I lay her on the couch.  I begin kissing down her neck to her breast. I knead her right breast while I lick and suck on her left nipple then her left nipple.  After a while I slide my hand down her abdomen and rub her clitorus in small circles.  She moans and bucks her hips as I do. I slide my finger inside her while I continue to rub her clit.