Baby, baby, pick it.

I got to the hot tub. She is already in it in her bikini. Shit I'm hard again, but I think she has had enough for a few hours anyway.
I sit beside her and pull her into my lap.  I hold her. While I sing.

A:  I fall apart. Into.

She starts to get out.

A: What?

She is crying.

A: I'm sorry I didn't think it bothered you that much.  I thought you just didn't like it. Come here.

I grab her and pull her back to me.

A: I was feeling Whitney and my

She smiled as I continued.

A: I can't believe you put up with my bull shit, and you take my foot long dick like a pro but I know.

Alex cleared his throat.
Charlotte hid her face in my chest.

A: Sorry I didn't see you there.
Alex: I'll email the resumes and leave you two alone.
C: Alex, thank you for donating blood. They had to use all of it.  If you three didn't donate then they wouldn't have had enough.  Thank you.
Alex: You're welcome.  I'm just glad that I could help.  I'm supposed to protect you, and I couldn't do anything.
C: It's kinda hard to protect me against a leaking appendix.
Alex: I am glad that you are ok.   I will lock the door, gate and set the alarm on the way out.
A: Thank you. Sorry.

I pull her mouth to mine. I kiss her hard and deep.

A: I fucking love you and I love fucking you Mrs. Post.
C: I fucking love you and I love fucking you too Mr. Post.

I hear the door close. 

A: Dudu Dudu

I start chasing her around the hot tub. I caught her.

A: The shark caught you. Guess I get to eat you now.

I take her bottoms off.  Then,I set her up on the side of the hot tub. I start licking her clit.  I rub her breast as I do.  She throws her head back and moans loudly.

POV Alex

I forgot my phone. I walked in, turned the alarm off and ran to my office. On my way back down I heard something. I looked at the cameras and he was eating her out. I can't help but imagine my head between her legs and my mouth on her pussy.
I leave quickly without being seen.
She is nothing like him.  She reads books instead of being on social media.  She doesn't want money and fame.  He craves it.  Shit. I want her not just her body.  All of her.

POV Charlotte
Austin is going to fuck me to death, before the day is over. Shit. What a way to go.
I reach my climax.

C:Austin
A: Cum for me.

That pushes me to my edge. He pulls me back down into the water.  He slides me onto his cock.

A: Ride me princess.

I start to grind on his cock. We both reached our climax.
I lay my head on his shoulder.

A: Tired?
C: Yes. 
A: Come on, let's take a nap.

He carried me to the shower. Then to the bed.  He rubbed my hair until I fell asleep.