5. The Truth

"I heard it with my own ears!" "Then you didn't hear everything because I didn't agree with him, I contradicted him" "Really?" "You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes... yes, I trust you" "So I'll tell you now how it was, ok?" I nodded, and we sat down together on the floor.

How it really was:
"So, the little one is talking to you" "Do you have a problem with that?" "No, actually not" "Actually?" "I don't trust her" "Let me guess... because she's not talking to you?" "Yeah... what if she messes with you and ends up killing us all... she's a girl and girls are good at acting" "Yeah, you're right... but she's not like that" "How do you want that to know?" "I trust her, Gally! Do you know what that is? She's not like that!" "Yes, I know what trust is, but I never do it because people end up hurting you!" "That's too stupid for me now, Gally... I'm going to her now" "Yeah...in the end I'm right, believe me"

"Now you know how it really was" "I'm so sorry, Newt" "You don't have to... I understand you... I would have been..." "...freaked out too?" "Yeah right" I laughed and put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me, and we sat for an hour or two. "What did you mean earlier by I need you?" "I uh... you know... I grew dear to you in this short time... and before you... there was a time that I... want to forget very quickly" While he was talking, I took slowly his hand. "Do you want to tell me about it?" Now we looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I'll... tell you... someday, ok?" "Ok... you don't have to tell me, you know that" "Yes... but I want to tell you... just not now" "It's okay... take as much time as you want" "You are just amazing, you know that?" "Why? I'm just me" "You are incredibly nice and incredibly pretty (imagine he counts even more, I couldn't think of anything 😂)" "Me? Are you sure you are talking about the right Y/N?" "I'm 100% sure" Since we were still "holding hands", he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb. I got goosebumps everywhere. My head was still on his shoulder. "You're cute Newt" Then Chuck suddenly came running. "Guys, are you coming? Alby wants to have a meeting, you can cuddle later too" "It's good Chuck, we'll be right away" Chuck disappeared just as quickly as he had come. But Newt made no move to move a little. "Come on, otherwise we'll get in trouble" "I'm the 2nd leader... I won't get in trouble"

"Where have you two been? Newt, you're the 2nd leader! That'll cause trouble!" I giggled and whispered in Newt's ear. "So much for the subject, you won't get in trouble" Newt just grinned, shaking his head. "Newt! Let go of her" "What?" "You should let go of her hand, you shank!" "Alby, what's the matter with you?" "Gally told me something"
I don't know what he said or what happened after that, but I'll kill him.
"And what did Gally say?"