The three words (Y/N & Thomas)

Flashback 2
I sit on a bench in the park with Thomas. We meet here every Saturday to have an ice cream. But it's winter now, so we just meet up. Despite that it's a bit colder outside, we go to the park. The park is a very special place for us. Here, right on this bench, Thomas asked me six months ago if I wanted to be his girlfriend. And who would have thought, I said yes. "Do you actually know how happy you make me?" Since I knew he was going to tell me anyway, I didn't say anything. "You make me super happy" I smiled at him and kissed him. "You make me super happy too" I put my head on his shoulder. "Do you remember half a year ago? When we sat here?" "Yes, we had an ice cream before."

It was a sunny day. Together we got an ice cream in the best ice cream parlor in the world. I have vanilla and chocolate and Thomas chocolate and strawberry. With ice cream in hand, we ran towards one of the benches in the park. After we found one where no one was sitting, we sat down and ate our ice cream in peace. "Do you like anyone at the moment?" "Do you mean... like like?" Thomas nodded. "Yes, I like someone" "Really? Does he know?" "I don't know... how is it with you?" "Same" "So she doesn't know?" "No, I didn't have the courage to tell her" "Ok then let's practice now" "What?" "You already understood me Thomas" "Ok" He sat up straight and looked into my eyes. "What if she doesn't like me that much?" "It's best not to say that, Thomas" I laughed lightly. "I know... but what if she likes someone else?" "Then she doesn't deserve you, you just have to be liked and if she doesn't see it the same way, then she'll hear from me" Thomas smiled. "Ok, I'll try again" He looked me in the eyes again. "I want to tell you something very important... I like you, more than a friend" "That was good" "Do you think so?" "Yes, and now you go to her and tell her exactly that, I'll wait here" Thomas made no move at all to get up. "What are you waiting for?" "I... I already told her... just now" I looked at him in shock. "I really like you Y/N and if you don't feel the same way, that's completely o-" He couldn't talk any further because I put my lips on his. When we broke up, he looked at me in shock. "I like you a lot too Thomas" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "I'd love to" We kissed again and enjoyed the rest of the day.

"That was a beautiful day" "Yes, the most beautiful" We kissed again briefly. I looked at him uncertainly. "What's up?" "Thomas... I uh... I love you" Thomas grinned happily. "I love you too Y/N, more than anything else in the world" We kissed again very long and deeply. The rest of the day we watched a few more films at home, cuddled and said how much we love each other.