10 minutes in heaven (Y/N & their friends)

Flashback 3

I went home with Minho after school. Minho will do homework with me and after that we want to meet up with Sonya, Harriet and Newt. Thomas doesn't have time today. "I'm back home!" I called through the house. Immediately my little sister came running and hugged me. My big brother never cares when I get home, but he still loves me and wants to protect me from everything and everyone. But he's always been like that. After greeting everyone extensively, Minho and I went up to my room.

 After greeting everyone extensively, Minho and I went up to my room

It's not that big, but that's not a problem. No matter what I do, I'll do it on my bed anyway, including my homework. That's why we sat on my bed and took out our tasks. "Do we really have to do this? We'll never need that again" "How do you know Minho?" "When the hell am I going to have to know the structural formula of hexane and all that junk?" "If you want to study that" "I don't want to" "We have to do it anyway" Minho sighed in annoyance. Then we started working on the tasks. After 20 minutes Minho looks me in the face again. "What?" "Is something going on between you two?" "What?" "Is something going on between you and Thomas?" "No, I like Thomas, as a friend ... I just broke up with Gally a few weeks ago, so I'm not starting anything new, I really loved him Minho" "I understand you... I thought just that you two go well together." I nodded. "Just ask me again in a few months, okay?" "Ok" After an hour we were done with our homework. We packed everything up and then went home to Newt and Sonya. When we got there, Harriet was already there. "What are we doing today?", asked Sonya. "How about we play something?", suggested Minho. "Yes, we can do it," replied Sonya and Newt. "And what are we playing?", I asked. "Maybe 10 minutes in heaven?" "10 minutes? Isn't 7 enough?" "7 is boring" "Then let's do 10", I admitted annoyed. We will draw lots to see who has to go into Sonya's walk-in closet. "First of all... Minho and Harriet" Without any contradiction, they went into the closet. After a few rounds, Newt and I had to go to into the closet. It was pitch dark in there. "Y/N?" "Yes?" "Can... um... can I kiss you briefly?" "Um..." "I know you're my best friend, but... I like you very much" "Ok... short" I felt Newt's hands on my hip. The next moment I feel his lips on mine. Slowly we began to move our lips. Actually, I wanted to break up, after all, it was only supposed to be a quick kiss, but somehow I couldn't. After maybe 2 minutes, we broke up. "I'm sorry if... that was too long" "No, it's okay" We didn't say anything for a long time until Minho's voice rang out. "Just one more minute" We looked each other in the eye. "Y/N I hope this doesn't make our friendship-" I kissed him. And he replied. I broke away from him just in time. "It's all right Newt... that just never happened." He just nodded and ran after me silently as I walked out of the closet. The rest of the time we didn't talk to each other. Has the kiss destroyed our friendship after all?