37. "Do you think it's weird with me too?"

"Wouldn't be so polite if he had overheard you" "To be honest, I don't care if he overheard us or not... I just want Y/N to stop worrying so much"

After ten minutes Newt came into the hut. I was already snuggled into his sweater in bed. "Hey..." "Hey love" He walked slowly towards the bed. "Are we cuddling?" He came to my bed nodding. As soon as he was under the covers, I snuggled up against him. "I love you" "I love you too" "Newt?" "Mmm?" "Do you think... do you think he will try again?" Before answering me, he mumbled something to himself. "No... and if... then I'll try to stop him" "You are the best you know that?" "You told me that many times" "I will tell you 10 thousand more times... just as I love you" "I will tell you 100 thousand more times... besides, I love you more" "You don't" "I do well" "You don't" "I do well" "You don't" "I do well, and you know that there is no point in arguing with me" "You don't give up, do you?" "Never... I'll love you more and more" Actually, I wanted to contradict him, but that wouldn't do anything. "Well, you love me more, are you satisfied now?" "No not yet... a kiss would be nice" He looked deep into my eyes. "A kiss?" "Yeah" I kissed him, but before he could even reply I broke up. "Hey... that wasn't right" "Oh yes... and it was a kiss" "You're mean" "And you still love me" "Do I?" "Otherwise would you want to sleep with me?" "Well... even if I don't like to say that, but... pretty much everyone here wants to sleep with you" I was speechless and turned around so that my back was to Newt. "Hey... are you okay?" "Yeah... sure..." "Really? You know I would never do that... I love you" "I know..." "Did I say something wrong?" "No... you only said indirectly that you would sleep with me even without you feeling anything for me" I said the latter more to myself, but he had heard it anyway. "Love... I love you... and not just because you look perfect... you are just perfect... your character and your appearance... just wow" I slowly turned back to him. "For real?" "Yes... do you think I would say something like that if I am not serious?" I shook my head. "You see... I was stupid, I shouldn't have said that" "Do you mean pretty much everyone... everyone?" "Yes" "Alby too?" "Yes" "Wow... that's... weird" "Do you think it's weird with me too?" "No... it's okay with you" "Okay?" "Yes... okay" "Wow... then I can go if it's okay" He was about to get up, but I pulled him back onto the bed, or rather on myself. "You are the only one who is only allowed to want that, ok? You are the only one who is allowed to think about it, who is allowed to imagine it exactly... and the only one who is allowed to do it"