41. I always have to think about him

In the meantime it is already dark, and we are about to make our campfire. Actually, I don't want to go because it's not the same without Gally and his drink. When I think of Gally and the campfire, I think of my early days here.

Flashback:

"Before anyone says anything, I know my top is see-through now" Everyone stared at me, and by everyone I mean everyone. "Did you do that on purpose Minho?" "Ehm no?" "I'll kill you!" "No you won't, otherwise you break the rules" "But Alby..." "Nothing buts...sit down now...the fire is drying everything" I went back to Newt without another word. "Did I miss something?" "It's Gally's turn, he has to say who he's in love with" "Oh ok...then shoot Gally" "I... I'm...in love with Y/N"

What?! That can not be! I've always been mean to him!

"Y/N? Are you okay?" "What? Yes, everything is fine, Zart" "Truth or Dare Y/N" I trust Zart to some extent. "Dare" "You have to kiss Gally for 2 minutes" "What?!" "Come on Y/N, it's not bad" "You don't have to do it Minho, no offense Gally" "It's okay...you don't have to" "But Gally! It's a dare, she has to do it!" "Are you serious about it Frypan ?!" "It's only 2 minutes Y/N, I could have done 10 minutes" "That's fine" I slowly walked up to Gally. I was still wet, so my top was still see-through. "Best to sit on his lap, 2 minutes is not exactly short" "Shut up Minho!" "It's okay Gally...but you know-" "That there are no feelings involved...yes I know" I sat down on his lap and looked into his eyes. "Why actually? Why me?" "I...don't really know myself" "Who's looking at the time?" "Let Newt do it" "Why me?" "You're the only one who still has a clock on" "Fine..." I looked at Newt apologetically, but he didn't see it. "And off!" And that's where it started. Gally and I made out in front of the others like they weren't there. Sometimes Gally would pull me closer and then keep his hand on my hip. The whole time I felt Newt's eyes. But at some point this feeling was gone. But I thought nothing of it. "Hey Y/N, you can stop" We broke up. "That was the longest 2 minutes of my life" "Well..." Everyone looked at me apologetically. "Well what?" "It wasn't 2 minutes...but 10 minutes" "What?!"

Flashback end

Once again, I felt something wet on my cheek. I have to stop thinking about him all the time, even if I miss him. So I got up and went to the others. Chuck had already taken the boys out of the building. They are sitting together on one of the tree trunks. All the other lights sit on top of the others, but one is empty. No Y/N, stop thinking about him! I got weird looks from the other boys as I sat on his tree trunk, crying. After a while, Alby came to me. "Hey Y/N, what's up? And do you know where Gally is?" When he said his name, I just cried more. Now everyone, really all, eyes were on me. Everyone asked confused what was going on and actually, I didn't want to give any answer. "Ok, I have to tell you all something" I got up and everyone stood in front of me in a big heap. "Gally... he... he's dead"