14. "You swore it to me Tommy ..."

I looked down at them for a moment and saw their desperate faces.

They really care about me. "This is all your fault Thomas!" "What?! Why mine?! You didn't believe her!" "If you weren't here, she wouldn't be gone now!" "Only you think so! Sooner or later she would have broken up with you anyway!" "How dare you! You don't even know her!"
OMG! Thomas... please don't say anything wrong now.
"If you only knew Newt"
You fool!
"What do you mean by that?" "I know her better than anyone else" "Aha, and what if you've only been here yesterday?" "That... she can tell yourself" "You are such an asshole Thomas!" All three of them looked at me up at the tree in shock. "You promised me!" "Y/N I-" "No Thomas! I hate you!" "Are you just saying that now because Newt is here?" "No! You promised me...you swore it to me Tommy..." "I'm sorry, Princess... I-" "I don't want to hear any more Thomas... please go... everyone" They left, but Thomas turned around again. "I'm sorry, Princess" "If I hadn't sat here and said something... would you have told him Tommy?" "Probably... he just pissed me off... you know me" "Yes, I know Tommy" "Will you forgive me princess?" "Yeah... I forgive you Tommy" "Are you coming down too?" "No, I'll stay here" "Take care of yourself" "Always do" "That's what you said back then" "Now I'm serious... I can only fall from the tree" "That's dangerous enough for you... you're probably breaking your leg or something" "Ha-ha... very funny" "I'll go to the other two... take care" "I will..." After Thomas left, my tears ran down. I have to tell him now. Knowing him, he'll ask me about it all the time anyway.

*Newt POV*
"Thomas... can't you tell me?" "She has to tell yourself... I promised her" "Please Thomas" He thought about it for 10 minutes before he told me. "Wow... that... I didn't expect" "Yes..." "But why doesn't she want to tell me?" "She's afraid... afraid of your reaction" "Why? I'm her boyfriend... was... no idea, in any case I would never hurt her... I thought she knew that" "She knows that..." "Sure? "Definitely" "You still love her, don't you?" "Yes... and it broke my heart that she now loves someone else... but I'm happy for you" "Well, she probably doesn't love me right now" "That will be Newt again... you know, I've probably had a situation like this with her 5 times... in a year" "Hm..." "She overreacts a bit" After we ate together, Y/N wasn't there, we all went to sleep. In all honesty, I tried to sleep, but the thought that Y/N was sitting on that tree all the time stole my sleep. After about 2 hours I fell into a dreamless sleep.