Chapter 7 - Rage

Luca's POV

What the fuck. Out of all the sisters  the world could give me i ended up with the crazy one. But somehow she reminds me of myself. The way she morphed into a different person when she started attacking me looked all too familiar, and I know my brothers noticed that too. It looked all too familiar because i experience the same thing.

When I fight, it's like I become a different person. Rage. That's who i turn into. The only person that can get my attention when im rage is Rio, my best friend. We've been best friends ever since 2nd grade. His parents were inn the mafia but they died during a mission so dad took him in. Rio and I do literally everything together to the point to where it's unhealthy.

Anyways, my sister punched me multiple times, might I add, and i couldn't do anything about. First of, i might be a dick but im  not gonna lay my hands on a fucking girl and secondly, I dont wanna admit this but she is hella strong. Knocking her out seems close to impossible, but no one needs to know that.

All this is just fueling my anger. I took my phone out and ringed rio, asking him to meet me at the underground fight club 20 minutes away from home to release some steam. I didn't bother trying to help my brothers find ro-- sienna.

Can't help when rage is burning to get out from his cage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna's POV

I pointed to the design that I wanted tattooed on my skin. I wanted a simple design this time. I already had a few tattoos on my body. Anddddd i know what you're thinking. Why am I getting tattoos when im just 15 years old? It's cause I don't give a flying fuck. It's not like mum can just rise up from the dead to lecture me about tattoos. Oops, too soon? Actually, i also lost my virginity about a year ago. It was mum's 1 year death anniversary and i just wanted to forget so I fucked a guy. Didn't mean anything to me though. Can't say the same for him though. I've only had sex like 4 times in my life and that's it.

Anywho, I pointed to the picture of the rose and asked the guy to tattoo it on the side of my body next to my underboob.

After I got it tattooed, I decided to sign myself up for a fight. I know I probably shouldn't fight when i just got a tattoo but mehhh. I felt extra angry too so i asked the guy to sign me up with his best fighter. I made sure to put on a mask so no one could identify me. My mask was nothing special. It's just a plain white mask. Also ,apparently venom is a legend here.

" Sign me up against your best fighter " i used a slightly gruff voice.

" Maam trust me you dont want to that. Little girls like you should focus on pleasing us."He told me without looking at me. that sexist pedophile.

I quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it, shoving him into the nearest wall.

"listen here you little shit. Sign me up against your best fighter or i'll rip your limbs apart piece by piece capisce? " I said with a sweet voice while smiling, although he can't see my smile because of the mask I'm wearing.