Chapter 28 - Misha

Hey babes

What's your favourite Chase Atlantic song??

I will delete wattpad if anyone says Chase atlantic is one person lmao.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna's POV:

2 weeks later...

Finally. Today is the day I get to leave this hell hol- I mean hospital. Everyone's been on my ass lately because I never listen to the doctor's orders. Like I'm sorry I wanted play some basketball on the rooftop. How was I supposed to know that it would drop the ball on rando's car?

I haven't seen Ryder ever since I woke up. Dad told me he had to leave because there was an attack on one of his gang members. I was pretty bummed out because I bought him something but dad told me he was going to come back later this week.

Plus side about all of this is that Rio has been punishing me for my actions in more than one way ;). Sara's been teasing me about our relationship. Now, everyone knows I'm officially Rio's girlfriend. Noah has been our number 1 fan, as he calls it. He even made a ship name for us. Rienna. It's weird.

All of this free time has given me the opportunity to come up with pranks for prank war. I have some really good ones. I can't wait for prank wars. That old man has no idea what's coming.

" Ma'am, I have to bring you to the X-ray room " A nurse interrupted my thoughts.

" X-ray? I thought I was ready to go home? " I skeptically asked.

" Uh yeah we want to confirm that you have no internal injuries before we send you home " She stuttered.

" We? " 

" Uhm Yeah I meant the doctors "

" So is my dad informed about this? " 

" Y-Yes he signed the papers " She replied back.

I caught her mistake. Dad always asked me if I was comfortable with a test before signing the papers. FINALLY I GET SOME ACTION. She's probably from the Russian Mafia considering her poorly hidden accent. Amateur. I smirked as I got into the wheelchair. I might have a small limp but that doesn't mean my fists don't work. OOOHH AND THE GUN.

I heard her take a breath of relief as she wheeled me out of the room. The guards outside just nodded at me like fools. I really have to tell dad to change them. The wannabe nurse wheeled me into the empty elevator. Once the doors closed, she pressed the emergency button making the elevator stop.

She turned behind and smirked at me. She quickly grabbed a cloth from god knows where and put it on my nose. I rolled my eyes at this bitch's stupidity and held my breath acting like I was knocked out. 

" Boss, She's knocked out. I have her in the east wing elevator " I heard her say. And guess what. Russian accent.

I felt her carry me with her grimy hands. I popped my eyes open and smirked at her. She still didn't notice me because she was busy typing something on her phone. 

" Yo, just to inform you,  I have about 10 overprotective guys that would kill you for touching me. And don't forget my best friends. They're a bit overprotective and possessive, y'know? " I blurted out with a cunning smile on my face.

The nurse gasped and dropped me in shock. Before I could fall, I did a backflip and landed on my legs which sorta hurt a bit. I looked into her eyes as she started to get in a fighting stance. She made the first move and grabbed me so I punched her plastic nose and heard a crack.