Chapter 39 - The End Is Near

Sienna's POV:

3 more days. 3 more days until I have to meet Chad. I know it's a trap. I'm well aware of that and these past few days I've been trying to figure out his plan but every lead that I got ended with a dead end.

I knew it was either me or my family. I had to either sacrifice myself or my family dies and there's no way that's going to happen. You may wonder how I'm so sure of this. Well, here's how...

Flashback to yesterday:

" Sia, It's been so long since I've seen you " Rio whined into the phone.

" Idiota you literally saw me yesterday. " I chuckled into the call.

Rio has been trying to convince me to sneak out and meet him but it's literally 3 in the morning. To me, the time doesn't matter but I was busy trying to figure out Chad's motive and plan. I think I may have found a lead but right now I can't check it out because of Rio.

AND TRUST ME I MEAN THIS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. I love Rio with all my heart, yes I've finally admitted it to myself, and I want to spend as much time with him as possible but there are only 4 more days until I have to meet Chad. I'm running out of tim-

" Sia, you still there? " Rio asked with concern lacing his tone.

" Oh uh yeah. I'm just a tiny bit busy with the whole femme fatale thing " I smoothly lied.

" Are you Okay? " he asked with skeptism.

" Yes Diaz. How about this? Meet me tomorrow and I'll spend the whole day with you after school "

" How can I say no to that principessa " I could practically see his smirk through the phone.

" Go to bed and don't look at your phone all night ok. Night. " I sleepily said.

" Night, baby " he said before I cut the call.

I started to hack the cameras near the location Chad sent me. I wanted to see whether any of his men did any recon before he decided on that place. Just as I predicted, I saw many men in black scoping the area a week prior to the call. But something was off. This seemed way too eas-

* RING *

I jumped up from my thoughts at the sound of my blaring ringtone. It was from an unknown number... at 3 in the morning... right after I accessed the camera footage. This can only mean one thing.

" What the fuck do you want Chad. " I seethed when I picked up the call.

" Smart child. Also why do you always call me Chad? " I heard his thick russian accent.

" I'll call you whatever the fuck I want. Why did you call me? " I gritted my teeth.

" My, my child. That anger will lead you into deep trouble some day darling " he said with an amused tone.

" Answer. the. goddamn. question. " I snarled.

" I know you accessed the footage of the location. " he said.

" Ok, and? "

" You're trying to figure out my plan, aren't you sweetheart. " He chuckled.

" Duh. I'm walking into a trap fucktard. Any chance that you'll share your plans with me? " Sarcasm laced my voice.

" You know what? Why not. " he nonchalantly said.

Silence.
I blinked once. I blinked twice.

" What the fuck " I enunciated each and every letter.

" Yah. I'm going to make you choose between yourself and your family. That's all I'm saying. You're smart. Figure the rest out. " he smugly said before he cut the call.