Chapter 32 - Test Day

Hey babes!

I just realised that I didn't show you how Rio looks.

Wait. Did I?

You know what idk fuck it.

This is how I picture him anyway

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV:

1 week until my plan commences..

7 days until I bring them to their knees

168 hours until I kill everyone they love.

10080 minutes until I hear them beg for mercy.

604800 seconds until I destroy the Italian Mafia...

--------------

It's test day. I barely got a wink of sleep last night but yolo right? Pretty sure I'll ace it anyways. Cause I'm a bad fucking bitch.

Oh yeah. Did I mention that my brothers finally grew some balls and asked their girls out? Enzo asked Camilla out. Angelo asked Natalia out. AND FINALLY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..... LUCA ASKED SARA TO BE HIS GIRLFRIENDDDDDDD.

Sara was freaking out the whole night. Fucking finally. To show how happy I was last night, I tackled Luca to the ground and punched his head. What? It's my way of showing love.

AND ALSO. LAST BUT NOT LEAST........... NOAH ASKED TEO TO BE HIS BOYFRIENDDDDDD. I'm gonna shoot myself in the head. This is too cute. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Dad and I were squealing the whole night like freaking hyenas. I didn't even know Dad's voice could go that high. Love that old man.

Anyways, back to the present. It's test day. Super excited by the way. I even got up at 5am. I know it's fucking weird but eh. Chaz made me run 5 miles as warm up. I almost died at the end but whateverr. Everyone was here including the three families and my cousins. They were all watching me with hawk eyes.

" Ok so the first test is weapons. You'll be given a variety of weapons to choose from and you need to pick a specialty and 2 back ups ok? " Grandad said.

I gave him a firm nod and looked at the weapons in front of me. Guns, melee, whips, knives, archery and bombs. Piece of cake.

Immediately, I picked 3 weapons. I chose the whips, knives and archery. Everyone stared at me with their mouths open. What?

First, I picked up the bow and arrow. There were many targets surrounding me so I chose the furthest one. I was alone in the room but there was a one-way glass facing me and everybody was watching me through that.

" Uh Rose you might want to pick a closer one first " I heard Em say into the mic.

I shook my head and smirked. I pointed the arrow at the furthest one and aimed. I took the shot and heard many gasps from the speaker. I hit the bulls-eye perfectly. There were about 20 targets surrounding me so I proceeded to hit the bulls-eye for every single board.

" Hot damn bab- OW " I heard Rio say into the mic before someone hit him.

I laughed and picked up the whip. I walked to the metal bar and stood about 5 feet away from it. With my feet planted shoulder-width apart, I took the handle of the whip firmly in my dominant hand and took a deep breath in.  Then, in one smooth motion, I swung my arm in front of me to propel the whip forward. It wrapped around the metal pole perfectly.