Chapter 24 - Wake up

Ok, for the flashback, each paragraph belongs to a different person. So, the first paragraph is one person and the next is another person. Msg me if you don't get it ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( flash forward )

I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. You deserve the world. I'll give anything just to hear your sweet voice one more time. Please wake up. Nothing's the same without you. You're our light, an angel brought to hell.

Please, I lost the love of my life. I can't lose you too. I miss hearing your snarky remarks. I miss everything about you. Meatball supremacy, right? I love you. Please wake up. 

Wake the fuck up. You don't get to have an easy way out. I raised you for two years and taught you everything I know. You don't get to just die. Wake the fuck up and tell me off. Wake up and punch me. I promise I'll let you win this time. I want to hear your stupid sarcastic comebacks again. Wake the fuck up.

I never got to take you out on that date you promised me. So, if you don't wake up, I'll kill you myself. I can't even remember the last time I kissed you so wake up and kiss me. If you die on me, i'll never forgive you. Just know that I'll kill myself to be with you.

Why would you do that? Why? You saved me but killed yourself. Why? We just got you back and now you're gone. Don't do this to us. You're my best friend and I love you. We didn't get to have our first sleepover, first girls night, first spa day and first REAL guy talk. So don't be a bitch and wake up. I need my bestfriend.

I just got to know you. The second I saw the light in your eyes, I saw it fade. We still have so much to do hoe. You, me and sara, we are the elite trio. We are the triple pack. We are the golden trio. Never save my life again or I'll kill you myself. Please, for the sake of everyone, wake up.

We still have so much to do figlia. I have to kill your first boyfriend, I have to intimidate any guy that you bring home and I need to walk you down the aisle. It's not your time yet tesoro. I know life hurts a lot more than death but I promise, everything is better with you in it. 

Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time. It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other. And I haven't gotten the chance to say it to you yet. Bambina, please wake up so I can show you how much I love you.

I know I've been the biggest jerk to you ever since you came back. I'm trying to work on it, I promise. I'm sorry for everything I did. I'll give anything to see that bright smile on your face. Don't let the demon in you win. Come out, an angel.

( flashback over )

--------------

Sienna's pov:

10 hours ago....

My eyes widened as I pushed Noah and Sara to the ground.

BANG!

BANG!

 I took their place as I shielded them with my body. I felt warmth trickle down my shoulder and stomach. I looked down to see red liquid pouring out from my body.

Somehow, I didn't feel a thing. I felt my body flinch back again as I felt warmth trickle down my leg now too. I was shot. 3 times. The force of the bullet made me fall back, making me land on the soft grass patch. I felt peaceful.

 I could hear muffled voices but other than that, silence.

I looked forward to see Sara and Noah shooting someone with a pistol. Sara looked back at me with tears dripping down her face. She tossed her gun to Noah before running to me. Probably not a good time to tell her that throwing a gun to someone is dangerous.

" LIV! LIV PLEASE STAY WITH ME. OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES " I finally heard her voice clearly.

My eyes shot back open and I looked up. I felt exhausted. I was shot. I can finally meet mum, I thought. I saw Sara screaming at someone before she took my head and placed it on her lap. She took out her jacket and pressed it against my wounds.

Noah ran to me, also with tears dripping down his face. He quickly removed his shirt and used that to put pressure on my wounds. He quickly carried me from Sara's arms, bridal style and started to run. Sara ran in front of him and unlocked his car before getting in the back seat. Noah softly placed me down on Sara's lap before running to the drivers seat.

Everything was happening in slow motion. My lungs were burning with every breath I took. I no longer felt peaceful. I felt like I was burning in the pits of hell. Pain started to overtake me as I screamed in agony. 

" MAKE IT STOP...PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.. " I yelled as I started to take shorter breaths.

 I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I saw Noah screaming at someone on the phone while driving. Silly boy's going to crash us at this rate.

" Noah...don't..talk..and...drive" I managed to choke out.

Sara smiled at me, tears still dripping down from her face. She held me tightly, while putting pressure on my body with the jacket and shirt.

'You're weak. Let me take over. I can make the pain go away ' Venom sneered.

' Never ' 

Mom, I'm finally going to be with you. 

I smiled as the darkness consumed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muhahahahahaha. Love killing people.

Remember to vote and comment babes.

~ author :)))