Chapter 41 - Last Date

⚠️ Warning: mature content ahead⚠️

—————————————————————-

Sienna's POV:

" Sia, baby, please don't kick me. "

" I told you I hate surprises. And what do you do? You surprise me. " I huffed.

" Trust me, this one is a good one. " He said and took a blindfold from his bag.

" Is your surprise, sex? " I genuinely asked once I saw the blindfold.

He looked me in the eyes and burst out laughing. He shook his head and tied the blindfold around my head. We were currently in his car. He said today was date night so we left right after school. He's been driving for about an hour now. He finally stopped at a random ass place in the middle of nowhere.

Apparently Sar knew about this date because Rio told her about it. He made her pack a set of clothes for me to wear. I changed into it before leaving school.

( the outfit )

( the outfit )

Rio helped me out of the car and we started to walk. After ten agonising minutes of us walking, he finally stopped. I could hear loud cheers and felt the cold breeze of the air conditioning in the room. Rio opened my eyes and swung an arm around my shoulders.

" Do you like it? " He smirked.

" I fucking love it " I said as I smashed my lips against his.

HE FUCKING BROUGHT ME TO A LAKERS GAME. LAKERS VS WARRIORS!

I started to jump around excitedly and hugged him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me to our seats. Many people were here and they looked really excited. We sat at the very back, not many people in front of us. I was confused because usually people would kill for these killer seats.

" I bought the seats around us for a bit of privacy " He smiled.

" Privacy, hmm? " I bit my lip.

He shook his head at me and gave me a smile. Just as I was about to sit next to him, he grabbed my hand and yanked me back, making me fall on his lap. He grinned at me and held my waist tightly. I smacked his head for that and leaned back into him. The warmth from his body gave me a cozy feeling.

This might be our last date...

After a while, the game started. It was Warriors vs Lakers. I was obviously cheering for the lakers. I actually love playing and watching basketball. Definitely my favourite sport.

Right now, the score is 34-32 with the Lakers winning. The Lakers scored again, so the score board changed to 35-32. I jumped around in excitement, cheering them on. Suddenly, I felt Rio's body go stiff. He froze and cleared his throat. I noticed that and looked over my shoulder, with me still on his lap.