Chapter 33 - omerta

Sienna's POV:

" Chad " I gritted my teeth.

" Will I ever know why you call me that? " he chuckled.

" No. The fuck do you want " I asked him, annoyed.

" Is anyone beside you? " he questioned.

" What's it to you? " I growled.

" Go to another room and make sure you're alone "

" And why, pray tell, would I do that? " I scowled.

" Because I have a sniper pointing at Liam Grey. " he laughed into the phone.

" If you even hurt a single hai- " I got cut off by Chad.

" You can't do anything sweetheart. So listen to me " he cunningly replied.

I turned around and looked at dad, grandad and the dons. They raised an eyebrow at me, asking me what's going on. I mouthed ' one minute ' to them and left the room. After making sure no one could hear me, I asked the bitch what he wanted.

" What the fuck do you want? " I snapped.

" You. Or more specifically my daughter " he nonchalantly said.

" Venom is not your fucking daughter. She is literally a part of me dipshit "

" I will let the disrespect slide this one time. Now, listen to me Sienna. I will send you the coordinates of a place. Meet me there in exactly 6 days, midnight. Come alone and don't try to inform anyone about this or I'll shoot everyone you love. "

I gritted my teeth and gripped the phone harder. How dare he. Who does he fucking think he is?

" I'll fucking meet you there but you will come alone too. And also, try shooting anyone I love and I'll rain hellfire on you " I growled into the phone.

Before Chad could even get a word in, I cut the call. I hacked into Enzo's phone again and made sure he wouldn't find out about this call. Chad also texted me the details and I memorised it before deleting it. My body was shaking in anger.

' let me out sienna. this is the only way ' Venom taunted.

' fuck off. you're never getting out '

I took a deep breath in and marched into the cell again. This time, everyone was in the cell. Didn't realise how big this cell is. They tilted their heads in confusion when they saw me but I didn't answer them and grabbed the flamethrower.

The prisoner started whimpering but before he could even beg for mercy I turned the flamethrower on and burnt half of his body. I smiled as I heard his screams of agony. The three families were looking at me with concern but I didn't care.

I threw the flame thrower away and grabbed a machete. I chopped of his limbs one by one. The prisoner was basically dead by now so I grabbed a dagger and stabbed him in his chest repeatedly. He was long gone by now but I kept stabbing him.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me away. Without thinking, I turned around and tried to slam the dagger on whoever was touching me but they had fast reflexes and dodged it. I turned around to see Rio. He grabbed the knife from my hand and threw it away.

I immediately relaxed in Rio's grip. I looked back at the corpse and smirked. " you crazy woman" dad exclaimed. I just laughed at his antics and put an arm around Rio's torso.

" So did I pass? " I grinned.

" Hell yeah " Grandad and Enzo exclaimed.

" Perfect. So who's gonna tattoo me? " I questioned.