Chapter 15 - Kill me

Luca's POV

I felt like time had suddenly stopped. I looked at the scene in front of me without blinking. Everyone's mouth was wide open.  

How did she figure it out? How did she know about the don's famous words? Practically everyone in the underground knew these words but how did my little sister come to know about it? The underground fight club that she usually goes to is not a mafia one, it's just an illegal fight club.

So how?

I watched as Rosa shot her finger gun at us before giving us a sadistic smile. She started twirling her hair around her finger with a grin on her face that only spelt trouble. She pointed her finger to the Lopez family and said one word that made chills run down my spine.

" Run " 

She was acting so different. It was as if someone else was controlling her body. Her usual blue eyes were now pitch black. Literally. When she saw that they didn't move, she grabbed a knife in the speed of lightning and threw it on the wall, a centimetre away from Al's head, slashing his ear in the process.

" Next time I won't miss. Leave " She commanded.

Dad knew she wasn't fucking around anymore so he made them run out of the house, promising to explain everything later. Once rosy saw that they left, she picked up a knife and held it. She turned to us and clapped her hand.

" Rosy, what happened? Talk to us " Teo pleaded with a strained voice.

" Did I say you can talk Matteo? Do you want a knife in your skull? Just wait until I kill Sienna and take control. I'll go back to master and kill everyone, starting with you " Rose savagely said, twirling the knife in her hands.

" Why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person? And what do you mean, take control? Who's master? " Enzo asked, with his hand on his holster. Rosy's ear perked up at the mention of master.

" I don't think you brainless fools understand when I said, Don't talk. Hais, guess there's only one way to do it " She muttered as she did something that we never guessed would've ever happen.

Rose grabbed the chef who was a few feet away from her and slashed his throat. She didn't stop after that. She repeatedly stabbed his chest 4 more times before throwing his body away from her. She took the knife and licked the blood off of it like a fucking psychopath.

What the fuck? Did she just fucking kill someone? What happened to my little sister? She was just innocent and fine a few moments ago.

No one dared to open their mouths after that. Teo and Leo seemed to take this the hardest. The rest looked at her like she had multiple heads. 

" Call me Venom " 

Shit. Venom took over her. Did she get that angry at the fact that we were in the mafia? This is way worse than Rage taking control of me. She literally became another fucking person. I have to try to get her out of this. Rio did it to me so I can do it to her.

With my newfound motivation, I stepped forward. Venom raised an eyebrow in amusement as the rest of my brothers yelled at me to step back, but I didn't listen to them. I took long strides in her direction, warily, until I was a few feet away from her.

Venom smirked at my bravery. I somehow managed to muster up a brave face and smirk. My brothers were yelling at me. Venom looked genuinely curious at me. I went next to her ear before whispering,

" You're free to go. None of us will stop you. " 

" What's the catch? " she asked, searching my eyes for a lie.

" You have to kill me " I nonchalantly said.

 I could hear the protests of my brothers and father in the background.

" You want to fight, Rage? " she said, twirling her hair around her fingers.

" No, I'm not going to fight you. But if you wanna leave, you're going to have to kill me "

" Don't think I won't " She said, losing her smirk and replacing it with an emotionless face.

" Then do it " I challenged her.

Venom grabbed the knife and slowly placed it over my heart. She seemed to hesitate so I knew my plan was somewhat working. No one dared to breathe and the silence was so deafening. 

" What're you waiting for?  What's the big deal? Come on, live up to your name Venom. I wanna see some killing. " I dared her.

Venom seemed to be out of it as she tried to force her hand to stab me. She looked into my eyes before averting them down.

" You want to be the villain? This is what they do. They kill their friends and family because nothing matters to them anymore, right? " I said, raising my voice.

" RIGHT? " I yelled into her face, grabbing her hand with the knife and putting pressure on my heart, drawing a few drops of blood.

I could see her pitch black eyes slowly lighten up.

" Come on, KILL ME ROSE " I screamed, adding the final touch. There were tears brimming in her eyes, but it was obvious that venom was still there, so i continued.

" You can't do it. You can't! " I said shaking my head.

" Because underneath all that coldness, you're still you. You're still our Rose. " I whispered in her ear.

By then, all the blackness from her eyes vanished, replacing it with her warm blue eyes. She started to go limp as she let out a whimper. Tears dropped from her eyes. I quickly grabbed her waist as she was going to fall. 

Rose grabbed onto me like her life depended on it as she started to take deep breaths. She dropped the knife as she let out a cry. I crushed her into a hug as she cried into my chest.

I did it. I brought back my Rose. Thank god for Rio. 

Dad and the rest of my brothers immediately ran to us and hugged her. I got up and faced enzo. He patted my back before shaking his head and engulfed me into a bone-crushing hug.

" Thank you for bringing her back. " He whispered as I felt my shoulder getting wet.

I hugged him back before I raced upstairs. This shit hit too close to home. I grabbed the keys to my Rari and sped off in my motorcycle. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK that was crazy. I took inspiration from Barry and caitlyn from the flash for luca's speech. 3x07. I thought it was perfect for this situation. Also, this is also not the last time you'll see venom. MUHAHAHHAHAH.

*evil smirk*

Anyways, have a good day and my chat is open to everyone who needs to talk, not just about the book. Literally anything is fine. Leave comments so I can see what you guys enjoy and hate about the book so far. And, if you want to see something on this book, leave a comment and I'll try to do my best to do it. 

~author:)