Chapter Forty-Two

AN: I'm so shocked by the love and support I've gotten from this story! Thank you ALL so much! I can't believe we're already at chapter forty-two! I never imagined I'd write this many chapters to this, and I definitely never imagined I'd have this many reads! Thank you all so much!!!

Betty

"Fanculo ." I groaned as that familiar feeling grew in the pit of my stomach.
I opened my eyes slightly, and smiled as I slid my hand under the covers and tangled in Kaya's hair.
"Buongiorno anche a te." (Good morning to you too.) I breathed out as she flicked her tongue up and down.
"Good morning beautiful." I heard her say before she went back to gently sucking on my already sensitive clit.
"Fanculo, Kaya! Non fermarti!" I gasped as she slid two fingers inside me.

I arched my back as she curled her fingers inside me, hitting all the right spots.
"Kaya, Sto andando a-" I lost my voice as my orgasm rippled through my body.
Kaya pulled her fingers out gently, and kissed her way up my body.

"Dio. Mi piace quando lo fai." (God. I love it when you do that.")
"English baby." Kaya smirked.

I cleared my throat and laughed gently.
"You know I get my languages mixed up sometimes. My Dad spoke Italian to me ninety-nine percent of the time." I rolled to face her as she laid next to me.
"I think it's hot. I like making you forget English." Kaya swirled my hair in her fingers.
"I like you making me forget English. That might possibly be my favorite way to wake up." I smiled as I pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Well, my favorite way of waking up is next to you."
"Cheese ball." I laughed.
"You love this cheese ball."
"I do, I definitely do." I rolled on top of her and leaned down pressing lazy kisses on her neck.
"Babe, we gotta get up."
"Why? We're off this week."

"Cause I have plans for us." She entangled her hands in mine and pushed us to where we were sitting up.
"You're telling me you don't wanna lay in bed all day naked?" I slipped my t shirt over my head and threw it to the side.
"Afterwards. This surprise can't wait my love. Now, get your cute butt up before I start tickling you." She slapped my thigh gently.
"Ugh." I groaned as I got out of bed.

"What do I need to wear?" I asked as I opened my closet.
"Jeans and a t-shirt. We're not going anywhere fancy." Kaya said as she pulled up her 'Dad shorts' as Stefania called them.
"Can I wear your hoodie?" I turned and asked as I buttoned my jeans up.
"Of course. It looks better on you anyway." She tossed me her hoodie with a grin.

"Bambina, can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked as she helped me out of the car.
"Just a second." She took my hands, and slowly led me forward.
"Okay, now!"

I quickly took off the blindfold and gasped when I saw the sweetest puppy in Kaya's arms.
"Oh my God! You got us a puppy?" I squealed as I gently took the puppy from her arms.
"I figured you needed a moving in gift. Plus, he's just so sweet I couldn't let him go to anyone else."
"Oh my God I love you. I love him. I love you!" I leaned forward and gave her a kiss.

"I already have his stuff at my house. I figured we could stay there tonight since Barrett and Jaina agreed to watch Rory tonight and tomorrow night for us."
"Sì, sì. One hundred percent yes."
"Come on babe. Let's go home."

We walked into Kaya's house, and I placed the puppy on the floor.
"He needs a name." I said as he walked around, sniffing everything.
"Hmmm... you choose. He's your gift." Kaya hugged me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder.
"Ford." I said with a smile.

Ford immediately perked his ears up and pounced towards me.
"I think he approves." Kaya laughed.
"Sì. Do you like that? Hmm Ford?"

He barked and fell backwards when he scared himself.
"Oh you silly chicken." I laughed at him as I walked off.
"Chicken? He's a dog."
"That's what Mamma calls Jeff. I can't wait for Jeff and Ford to meet. They're gonna be so cute together."
"There's another surprise for you." Kaya took my hand and led me down the hallway.
"So, I know you're gonna be missing your Moms and sister. So..." Kaya opened a door to the nursery she had set up for Rory.

"Oh bambina. This is perfect!" I turned and gave her a kiss.
"As soon as we talked about it, I texted Grey and Oak and they picked up everything I bought and brought it here and set it up." She smiled as she pulled me to the next door.

"This one is a spare bedroom for anybody. Your Moms can stay in here when they stay the night too. And that room there, is your own room." She pointed to another door.

"I get my own bedroom? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of moving in together?" I laughed as I walked to the door.
"No goofy. Your own get away room." Kaya smiled as I opened the door.

She had an easel set in the corner by the window for my painting, and a bookshelf full of books I've been dying to read. There was a desk set up for my writing stuff.

"Oh bambina." I whispered.

"You like?"
"How many damn bedrooms do you have in this house?" I laughed as I wiped away a tear.
"Five. There's two more upstairs. But there's still one room that's not taken, I figure we could plan something for that later."
"I love you." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.
"And I love you." She leaned in to close the distance between us, but my phone ringing interrupted.

"That's Mamma's ringtone." I smiled as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.
"Ciao Mamma!" I said as I answered her FaceTime.
"Bambina! How are you? Where are you?" She asked.
"Kaya's house." I turned and looked to Kaya with a smile. "Our house."

"What? What did she just say?" Danielle poked her head into the frame.
"Bella! Move your big head! I can't see!" Stefania complained.
"Kaya asked me to move in with her. And I said yes."

"Oh bambina. We're so happy for you both." Stefania's eyes filled with tears.
"Are you crying Mrs. S-S?" Kaya asked.
"No! My allergies are acting up." She sniffled and wiped her eyes.
"Well I am. I'm not ready for our first baby to move out." Danielle pouted.

"Kaya has already given you two and Rory your own rooms. You three can come sleep over whenever." I smiled as I walked through the house and showed them the two rooms.
"Oh bambina. She treats you so good. I absolutely love my daughter-in-law." Stefania said with a small smile.

"I love you guys too!" Kaya shouted from down the hall.
"Are you two having fun?" I asked them.
"Yeah. We just miss our kids. Rory is with Barrett right?"
"Sì Mom. I gotta go, I'll talk to you two tomorrow. Ciao!"
They said their goodbyes and we hung up.

"So. When do you wanna move your stuff in?" Kaya asked as she hugged me from behind.
"Now? I don't have much. Really just clothes and memories."
"Lunch, then moving?" She suggested.
"Please. I'm starving."

HAPPY GREYS AND STATION 19 DAY. I HOPE YOU LOVED THE EPISODES AS MUCH AS I DID!